New Engine Patches uses twice as much CPU/GPU yet causes insane micro stutter and lag

What we need is a NEW post from them, telling us what is going on with this current patch. Plenty of us didn't have such issues until the patch dropped, so we are justifiably upset about this and want to know if anything will be done about it.
GGG please rollback previous game engine in 2.21 patch !!
any news from GGG on this issue?
Game crashed my PC now.
Not only is it not able to run, it instantly make my PC go into BSOD.
"
dadadums wrote:
any news from GGG on this issue?
hoho nope looks like they doing random patches hoping something sticks.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Dec 10, 2023, 8:42:17 AM
Still having this weird issue with multithreading: when it's enabled game is stuttering like hell, when it's disabled the game is smooth, but it's actually on - all the cores are being used and the number of threads stays the same. Performance is as bad as it was in the previous league, crucible was much better in that regard.
Last edited by Inscaped on Dec 10, 2023, 9:35:55 AM
Fixed the stutters and lags finally.

Don't know if it's allowed to post YT links so before my post gets deleted try this:

search for "How to fix Path of Exile Shader Cache Lag Spikes" on YT and then choose the first video made by "Kasey".

Download the ImDisk Toolkit and follow his steps.

Please remember to adjust the file paths and the windows user to your own settings.

It worked for me the first time I tried it. Finally I can go to the lab without dying miserably.
Think we'll see any fixes for these so-called engine changes? Cause if not, they should announce that the game takes vastly more requirements, so people can simply stop waiting around and hoping to be able to play this game anymore.
"
DarkenX wrote:
Think we'll see any fixes for these so-called engine changes? Cause if not, they should announce that the game takes vastly more requirements, so people can simply stop waiting around and hoping to be able to play this game anymore.

3070-4090 7800x3d-13900k has problems as well.
Last edited by Grovve on Dec 11, 2023, 3:47:08 AM
After last micro update my game crashing all the time nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info