New Engine Patches uses twice as much CPU/GPU yet causes insane micro stutter and lag

Same. Now it's the second league I must skip because of the texture patch.

I wonder if this happens to console players too? So that I could at least play on my PS4.
Since the engine upgrade in 3.22 it's been a problem. Unplayable.
same for me and GGG seams to ingore this problem at all.
I'm still getting somewhere between half and two-thirds the framerate, at lower resolutions, than I was in 3.20 and 3.21, with settings at default or turned to Low.

It's not playable for me any more so I'll be keeping an eye on patch notes for a while but unless it's addressed I'll be skipping this league.
I am also part of this group, game up to early last week fully playable, game after affliction update completely unplayable from constant micro freezes in maps
Unfortunately, the same problem for me. We don't want to talk about yesterday; the crashes in the cities must have affected everyone. Additionally, we had to deal with quite a few lag issues here in Germany, likely due to numerous faulty instances. The problems have disappeared now, but since the patches from the log yesterday, I've been experiencing micro stuttering at a completely different level. It doesn't matter whether I'm trying to move items from the inventory, sell items to the trader, change a gem, or fight against enemies. The game seems to freeze for up to four seconds at times, without any latency spikes or similar issues visible. It just hangs.

I've already updated drivers, and no programs are interfering. I don't have any addons or overlays installed, and I've checked/reinstalled game files. It certainly isn't a hardware issue either (4090, i9-13900KF, 32 GB DDR5).

I'm absolutely clueless; the game is definitely not playable like this.
I suppose lets just all keep this thread going, if it goes on long enough hopefully someone at GGG will notice. I wonder if they maybe haven't found a new community manager since Bex left.
I play on GFN (GeForce Now) and when their rigs can't compute a smooth experience; what's the point of assembling a home-PC?

This game needs to work on GFN, GGG. That has to be the benchmark.
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
Must be nice to be one of the 127,799 playing, while the rest just sit and wait for two leagues for a fix.
"
arcadezero wrote:
I suppose lets just all keep this thread going, if it goes on long enough hopefully someone at GGG will notice. I wonder if they maybe haven't found a new community manager since Bex left.
hoho they commented already awhile ago see the "GGG" logo to the left of the thread you can click on it and see what was commented by GGG.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Dec 9, 2023, 6:24:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info