New Engine Patches uses twice as much CPU/GPU yet causes insane micro stutter and lag

+1
Got same specs like you. Before patch everything was good and smooth. Now i got 1-30 fps during map. In hideout more, but still shutters/freezes etc.
I hope they will do something with that

Cleared shaders cache/tried -dx11 in launch steam option, tried vulcan, vsync all variants. Nothing helped
Last edited by PawelTracz on Jul 29, 2023, 9:39:21 AM
It's not a great solution but try disabling multithreading
I'm having the same issue. Interestingly, when I first enter my hideout and the shaders are loading, the fps is capped and everything is smooth. When the shaders stop loading the game turns into stuttering mess dropping 10-30 fps every second or two. Also, when I started up my recording software and hit record the stuttering stopped.
same here i have i7-3770 3.40GHz and lagging soo much
Same, fix ur fkin game GGG!
Horrible performance on Apple M1/M2
+1

and I get an error api-ms-win-core-file-l1-2-0.dll missing. Not missing. Also, after the error, the game opens after a long wait.
Last edited by bariss on Jul 31, 2023, 5:10:42 PM
Uninstalling and reinstalling the game helped to at least make it somewhat playable in full screen mode. That is once all the shaders are drawn again. 70 to 100 fps in my hideout, average 30 fps in maps....
i5-4590
1050 ti
16 gb ram

Having same problems. Massive stuttering. Hope we get something on this soon.
I bought some stash tabs. Maybe it will help.
Problem with performance is not predictable, it's happen random from client perspective.
So these tips from community you can put it in the basket. It's game problem, not your machine. Wait for fix.
On Probation Any%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info