New Engine Patches uses twice as much CPU/GPU yet causes insane micro stutter and lag

im wondering how can GGG manage to screw things up every patch. I mean, do they not have any good programmers in New Zealand?
Guys don't bash the devs. They do an amazing job.
I had the same thing starting 3.23, micro stutters and crashes. However, I've disabled engine multithreading and use dx11. That seems to have fixed it. Try it out.
"
Skeet wrote:
Guys don't bash the devs. They do an amazing job.
I had the same thing starting 3.23, micro stutters and crashes. However, I've disabled engine multithreading and use dx11. That seems to have fixed it. Try it out.

The amazing job leaves alot to be desired, more than 4 months of the game being unplayable due to the poe2 particle system melting gpus across the board.
Last edited by POPTOP on Dec 8, 2023, 4:49:27 PM
This patch, fixed my issues with micro stuttering. Now locked at 100 fps butter smooth experience again. :)
Same issues, game still unplayable.
Latest hotfix downloads, and now the client is maxing out my memory in task manager. I think it's safe to say that the quality is not being assured with these "fixes" and the like.
current patch is completely unplayable for me.. causing cpu overheating to the point of restarting my entire pc

literally no other game even pushes my cpu above 75 degrees but this patch is just maxxing it out to the point of damaging it
"
Nosfe_hc wrote:
current patch is completely unplayable for me.. causing cpu overheating to the point of restarting my entire pc

literally no other game even pushes my cpu above 75 degrees but this patch is just maxxing it out to the point of damaging it

Doing the same for me in towns, but also maxing out my memory. What a shitshow this launch has turned into, literally becoming unplayable for a lot of folks.
Bro what is this fucking shader lag on every fucking zone
Also posting here to confirm this game is literally melting my CPU.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info