New Engine Patches uses twice as much CPU/GPU yet causes insane micro stutter and lag

same problem, fps lowered by half
me too stuck to 30fps and i played 2 month from the league without any problem now i cant
I played POE for many years and never had an issue with this computer.

Since the patch, i had some crashes every day.

Please GGG fix the problem. Can't play like this anymore.

All drivers are up to date.

Intel 10700KF
RTX3070
32Go RAM
SSD Samsung 970
Same problems , shaders maxing out causing cpu overload makes the game unplayable , i litteraly can't play delirium or else i'll just freeze and die , i love the game with all my heart even tho i'm not a pro but having to deal with such issues that don't have a real fix in 2023 is a shame.

I can run some hungry games in good quality no frame drop and it's litteraly the game that look like it doesnt use any ressource that don't work.

Tried many fixes none of them worked , i don't even want to play a lot because i know that half of my gametime i'll be pissed at those issues.
The game is unplayable, but you GGG continue to pretend that everything is fine,
there is no communication between players and devs, i'm tired of all this, give us option to choose an engine, old or new that's all!!!

3900x 3070ti 32gb RAM
seems many with nvidia cards have issues
Likely a driver issue.

Game runs perfectly smooth for me
7800x3d, 6950xt and 4k using dx12 beta.
"
skjutengris wrote:
Likely a driver issue.

So we need to have 3k$ pc to run poe now?
"
LordLakki wrote:
"
skjutengris wrote:
Likely a driver issue.

PC users upgrade if they cant play games properly.
poe run perfectly well before i upgraded also.

go whine somewhere else as poe has changed since 2012 so maybe you should upgrade along the way

Lot of nvidia card users have issues, likely a driver issue due to nvidia cards have a 10% cpu overhead.
"
skjutengris wrote:
"
LordLakki wrote:
"
skjutengris wrote:
Likely a driver issue.

PC users upgrade if they cant play games properly.
poe run perfectly well before i upgraded also.

go whine somewhere else as poe has changed since 2012 so maybe you should upgrade along the way

Lot of nvidia card users have issues, likely a driver issue due to nvidia cards have a 10% cpu overhead.

Did you even read the other posts? There are people with $5k and even more expensive PCs having these problems. They have upgraded, some even this year. And still, they're experiencing these problems.
So you're just wrong. A more expensive PC is not a solution in this case, as proven by people with expensive PCs having problems. Go flex somewhere else, please.
OK, here is an example of what exactly is happening: https://youtu.be/_b4zoUC6GiM

It's not a DC, because during a DC the game continues to play animations and such. Here, the game just stops rendering frames altogether, and the sound starts looping.

Edit: I'm currently operating under the assumption that the main issue that I'm having is a lack of RAM, and I'll see if switching to 2 x 16 GB results in an improvement.
Last edited by GregoryAdams on Dec 2, 2023, 11:53:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info