New Engine Patches uses twice as much CPU/GPU yet causes insane micro stutter and lag

"
Blindfold wrote:
Try going ingame and switching the setting from Directx 11 to Directx 12(beta). It'll lag for a min then everything will start running smooth as butter.

No. No it won't. The playerbase is reporting all kinds of issues with computers from all ranges. Potato PC's aswell as high-end rigs equipped with 4090's. It doesn't matter. The engine update bricked the game for thousands of people, and it appears as if it's almost random. Like buying a lottery ticket and winning the lag-pot. Or you don't, and have a smooth experience. It's simply bricked. I've tried everything possible, and for me (mid range system) the game is completely unplayable. DX11, DX12, Vulkan, multithreading on/off, every goddamn graphic setting the game has to offer, tinkering with gamefiles, tinkering with windows settings, NOTHING made it playable.

Needless to say that the playerbase should not be required to go hackermans on their system just to possibly find a fix that makes the game playable. It is solely on GGG, and they are ignoring us here entirely for the past 6+ weeks.

Last live-update was on Day12 after league-launch. We have absolutely zero information, no post, no communication, nothing about a possible fix or patch coming up anytime soon. This is a goddamn joke and everyone knows it.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Sep 4, 2023, 4:15:03 PM
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
"
Blindfold wrote:
Try going ingame and switching the setting from Directx 11 to Directx 12(beta). It'll lag for a min then everything will start running smooth as butter.

No. No it won't. The playerbase is reporting all kinds of issues with computers from all ranges. Potato PC's aswell as high-end rigs equipped with 4090's. It doesn't matter. The engine update bricked the game for thousands of people, and it appears as if it's almost random. Like buying a lottery ticket and winning the lag-pot. Or you don't, and have a smooth experience. It's simply bricked. I've tried everything possible, and for me (mid range system) the game is completely unplayable. DX11, DX12, Vulkan, multithreading on/off, every goddamn graphic setting the game has to offer, tinkering with gamefiles, tinkering with windows settings, NOTHING made it playable.

Needless to say that the playerbase should not be required to go hackermans on their system just to possibly find a fix that makes the game playable. It is solely on GGG, and they are ignoring us here entirely for the past 6+ weeks.

Last live-update was on Day12 after league-launch. We have absolutely zero information, no post, no communication, nothing about a possible fix or patch coming up anytime soon. This is a goddamn joke and everyone knows it.

+1
Game is unplayable ive tried everything, even took my pc apart completely cleaned everything and reapplied thermal paste, tried changing settings in bios, tried changing windows energy settings, changed every individual setting in the game one at a time, all the little fixes others suggest but nothing works.

First time i have to sit out and wait for a patch to fix this crap because i cant play at all.
Literally went out and bought a brand new computer
4070 TI
I9 13900kf
32gb ddr5 ram
200mbps internet
0 packet loss
all up to date drivers and bios and i can't play this bugged out game what exactly is going on over there at GGG?

every 10 seconds it's just latency and shader going through the roof stuttering
Damn, last two posts here summ up this travesty perfectly.

One guy goes far and beyond anyone should ever need to go and turns over every stone, even physically touches his hardware, with nothing to show for in the end.

The other guy literally goes out and buys a brand new computer and even that was to no avail.

Brilliant GGG, way to go.
Writing after the 3.22.1 patch Loading screens seam to be the same or worse and my stuttering problem with multithreading is still the same.

so sad :'(
After the patch a little over an hour ago (3.22.1), non-stop lag spikes and crashing no matter what I tried doing.

Sirus fight: crash
TOTA: crash
Random kirac mision to see if I crash again: crash

Unplayable for me right now. Game was smooth as silk for days til this patch.
Last edited by Kidneylul on Sep 5, 2023, 12:09:21 AM
"
Kidneylul wrote:
After the patch a little over an hour ago (3.22.1), non-stop lag spikes and crashing no matter what I tried doing.

Sirus fight: crash
TOTA: crash
Random kirac mision to see if I crash again: crash

Unplayable for me right now. Game was smooth as silk for days til this patch.

Welcome to our world we have been going through this sense the end of crucible.
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
"
Blindfold wrote:

+ 1

Slightly embarrassing and we have not heard anything to date yet and it's been weeks since that unfamous patch.
this is the worst scandal since kalandra.. old graphics engine when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info