New Engine Patches uses twice as much CPU/GPU yet causes insane micro stutter and lag

If Enough People Give Up Waiting For A Performance Fix

Then Less People Are Talking About The Very Real Performance Issues, This League.

And Thus There Is No Performance Issue.

>:( very disappointed, still waiting.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
GGG keep silence wow
feels like they took a couple of employees from the creator of "Abomination IV" and gave them leading roles theres no other way to justify whats happening rn
Last edited by SoColdO_O on Aug 30, 2023, 9:58:37 PM
Hidden over in the bug reports forum we have this stickied:

"
High Priority Known Issues (PC)

These problems are currently being looked into and we'll be trying to get them fixed for you as soon as we can. There is no need to make new posts about them unless you have further information that may be helpful, thanks.

High priority problems:

Investigating client performance reports.

...but it's been there for a while so who knows if that last hotfix which supposedly addressed performance issues was the end of it. Some new GGG communication would be nice.

The worst bit is that even high end systems are having issues, so it's not like throwing money at a new build is even guaranteed to help anything at this point. Please fix your game.
Damn, its been 5 weeks now wtf.
"
FLasH wrote:
"
GregoryAdams wrote:
My shader cache was corrupted. This solved it for me:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3421152

That made things worse for me.

You know, you follow a guide that tries to fix something that is not broken.
Don't expect a miracle.
On Probation Any%
I have lost hope in stable fps
Stuttering is making game unplayable, the problem of stuttering has now started giving me migraines.

GGG fix your game, before the 6gb patch my game ran really smoothly but now it's complete trash, doesn't matter what I do to the settings or which renderer I choose, dx11, vulkan and dx12 all same problem.
So sad to see how they destroyed or made the performance worse, for some much worse after that damned 6GB patch, and for what? Nothing really. Visually, game didn't even really change.

Nice patches.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Sep 1, 2023, 3:03:45 AM
Trying to do some maps
I get disconnected with an error message "Disconnected
Failed to connect to instance" When I log back in after that, I can see that all 6 map portals are up and when I try to enter i get this message again
Yeah over the past 6 hours the game has become a drag on my system. Ryzen 9 3950x 16/32 ct 64GB RAM and a 3080 used to give me 175fps with no issues whatsoever. After the patch last night I'm down to 80fps. There must be something wrong here GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info