New Engine Patches uses twice as much CPU/GPU yet causes insane micro stutter and lag

Multithreading still not fixed after the latest Update. :/
Nothing changed (
I have tried to stay calm during these but im just getting more sad by the day.

The Super long Load times between instances towns etc. The multithreading being broken. DX11 being broken.

:'(
I went from near instant loading to 30 to 60+ seconds transitions from Oriath to hideout, hideout to map and vice versa ...

wtf happened.
Nothing changed, no improvement.
Nothing changed!!!!!!!!!! (((
Nothing changed =(
for me it start to be worse 2-5 min loading into town and minimum 1 min loading into map i even don’t speak about laggs/spikes/screen freeze etc, still can play league mehanic, but map can’t :)
I still have texture pop in and other graphical glitches even after the patch (3.22.0b Hotfix 4). Some skill effects (melee splash, etc) were not showing at all, when doing my first map of the day. Enemies that were dead glitched between alive and dead states.

I restarted the game and now it seems to run normal, but I still have texture pop in when entering side areas (Harvest).

After the patch the game seems to run more stable (no or less stutering).
FPS was never the problem for me. I get ~200FPS while in my hideout, but I run the game with 60 FPS cap.

I run the game using Vulkan mostly, but it seems that the problems presist between APIs.

I hope that this info can be of use to the devs working on this. :)

CPU:
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8c/16c

Memory:
32GB DDR4 3200Mhz (4 x dimm)

Graphics:
AMD Radeon RX 6600 8GB
I cannot even play anymore this game, since 3.21.2 only crashes and freezing, i not able anymore to play this game sad. Its a joke how GGG don't care about people that haveing these ctds and freezing in the game after 3.21.2 since them i unnable to play this game, and deleted the game, tryed everything to try to fix temporally the problems, but fail in all tentatives, it's frustating the way they not care with people suffering since 3.21.2 for this reason i unninstalled this game for good now.

Obs.: i even tryied reinstalled windows and drivers fresh before call this a goodbye, and lots and lots of other things, nothing solve the problem because is the engine graphics upgrade that borked the game for me, and nothing i do can solve. Drivers are up to date, graphics already tryied all options minimun and 720p, tryied even the multhread option off and on, and triple buffer off and on, nothing solved, this is nohing i can do to fix this sh*t update they make and borked for good.
Soul of a Dragon, reincarnation of a Dragon in a human shell.

Always a Dragon in mind and soul.

Dragons Forever.
Last edited by Dragony100 on Aug 28, 2023, 1:00:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info