New Engine Patches uses twice as much CPU/GPU yet causes insane micro stutter and lag

First time poster, after the recent update i have experienced an unbearable stuttering effect even while idle in town or hideout, it completely bricks while trying to map, please revert the changes or make an update that fixes this issue, just wanted to game after a long week of work :(

Hope this gets resolved promptly
Last edited by PsychedelicBloodArt on Aug 25, 2023, 4:59:16 PM
+1
Guys, read this thread, theres alot of good advices https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3152602/page/1

Currently Im restarting the game about 5-10 times to get good perfomace, using standalone client, try it!
Last edited by o0AlanW0o on Aug 28, 2023, 3:48:44 AM
sorry but solution should be coming from ggg. and the "solutions offered by the players do help a little. but not using your supporter packs to get better loading of levels is just wrong. and infested vally as an example will remain buggy no matter if you go to max setting and disable your packs.
+1
When will this be fixed? Hope that those 2 people that still work on PoE 1 didn't go to Gamescom
Not only are the micro-stutters a problem, every time I activate a breach or let free an essence monster it's a total 50/50 whether or not the game crashes. It's honestly making the league unplayable.
also playing with friends increases the chance of disconnect by alot if they are using mtx
+1
So after the fix I'm still having stuttering/fps drops and it's somehow linked to MT. With MT disabled all pretty smooth, but obviously that's not the solution. C-states disabled. Still cannot play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info