Selling Large Bags of Tart Green Apples!

I remember this thread, good read.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
LoL, that was good stuff. Thanks for bumping this, as I never would have seen it otherwise. Still relevant? Hell, I thought it was written today until I looked at the date. ;)
Ty for the bump, great read lol.
Supporter: My bag of tart green apples murdered my family, I demand compensation!

Chris: To ensure richness of flavour and a taste, we had to make some sacrifices growing these amazing apples. They taste great, the side effect of murdering your family is a very minor fault that does not effect eaters most of the time. We will definitely be improving the likelihood of them not murdering your family in the future.

Supporter: *sob*

Chris: Would you prefer this basket that has a sticker on the bag so you can hold more apples? This weekend, its 5% off, yours for the small price of $18!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I nailed this one guys
Last edited by NeoRussia on Jan 30, 2014, 12:44:42 PM
"
NeoRussia wrote:
Supporter: My bag of tart green apples murdered my family, I demand compensation!

Chris: To ensure richness of flavour and a taste, we had to make some sacrifices growing these amazing apples. They taste great, the side effect of murdering your family is a very minor fault that does not effect eaters most of the time. We will definitely be improving the likelihood of them not murdering your family in the future.

Chris: Would you prefer this large bag of green apples that has a sticker on the bag? This weekend, its 5% off, yours for the small price of $18!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You really need to keep a better eye on your family if they're getting popped by your bag of apples...or perhaps don't repeatedly place the apples in precarious places where they can fall upon the heads of others.
"
NeoRussia wrote:

Chris: Would you prefer this basket that has a sticker on the bag so you can hold more apples? This weekend, its 5% off, yours for the small price of $18!

Nope. Sorry. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Reply #1 Last Visited: October 24, 2013
Reply #5 Last Visited: October 25, 2013
Reply #8 Last Visited: August 26, 2013

3 out of the 7 unique replies on the first page appear to have stopped playing.
It would be interesting to see the retention rate of people who refused to accept any criticism as valid feedback and chose only to back a model that actively hurts retention, even for a niche.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

It would be interesting to see the retention rate of people who refused to accept any criticism as valid feedback and chose only to back a model that actively hurts retention, even for a niche.

ded gaem confirmed on stream
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

I understand your point of view, but it is irrelevant to the future of GGG.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

ded gaem confirmed on stream

Why use steam? Oh, stream? :/
Just brows the replies yourself on all pages.
Look at what was posted and look at the character sheet and last visited date.
Go through the whole thread.

Glean from it what you will, I most certainly see a large trend of 'something changed'
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jan 30, 2014, 1:24:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info