Selling Large Bags of Tart Green Apples!

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Reply #1 Last Visited: October 24, 2013
Reply #5 Last Visited: October 25, 2013
Reply #8 Last Visited: August 26, 2013

3 out of the 7 unique replies on the first page appear to have stopped playing.
It would be interesting to see the retention rate of people who refused to accept any criticism as valid feedback and chose only to back a model that actively hurts retention, even for a niche.

This bears repeating LOL
"
glh5 wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Reply #1 Last Visited: October 24, 2013
Reply #5 Last Visited: October 25, 2013
Reply #8 Last Visited: August 26, 2013

3 out of the 7 unique replies on the first page appear to have stopped playing.
It would be interesting to see the retention rate of people who refused to accept any criticism as valid feedback and chose only to back a model that actively hurts retention, even for a niche.

This bears repeating LOL

It means nothing at all, they could just not be partaking in the bitch fest that is the forums, they could be logging in every day though, you don't know.

Last Visited:
April 1, 2014

Total Forum Posts:
94 (0.14 posts per day)

Thats my statistics and i play everyday... Just because you dont "play" the forums doesnt mean your not playing the game.

People will always come and go. No one plays the same game forever. I played WoW for many years and now I don't and haven't for a long time.
ign: Vixien
bah double-post
BLAMT!
Last edited by Zelpo on Apr 1, 2014, 12:43:14 AM
^ word

Used to play BardsTale on an Apple2e for many many years, not so much anymore. Nothing lasts forever, even PoE ...
BLAMT!
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Like you are a character in an aRPG, exiled to this wild continent. You land with nothing and transform into a businessman, climbing your way up the tight economical infrastructure of this abandoned continent (wtf?) buying gear and weapons to trivialise content, flipping and scamming your way into wealth, then paying with your wealth for the opportunity to face nasty-pasty baddie. Who, just might drop an awesome powerful loot that will prompt the thought "how much can I get for this?"

We all dream becoming as strong as Hargan!
*Bump!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
My bag wasn't tart or green. One even tasted like an avocado. These apples need better QC.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
My bag wasn't tart or green. One even tasted like an avocado. These apples need better QC.

Mmmm... Avocados... =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I bump this because I feel people need to read it again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info