Selling Large Bags of Tart Green Apples!

Gave me a good laugh.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
You should change 'supporter' to 'fanboy that dont know what criticism is' and this story will be accurate to current events on this forum and ingame.

You may wrote 500 pages book but it doesnt change facts that game has flaws and is far from perfect. It can be perfect... but not with community attitude that OP represents.
Im 'supporter' too and im interested this game since 2011 and i still think that many complaints about the game are very valid.

Critique is good. Fanboism is not.
Last edited by Kabraxis on Jan 31, 2013, 7:39:57 AM
Made my day, would read again : D
"
Kabraxis wrote:
You should change 'supporter' to 'fanboy that dont know what criticism is' and this story will be accurate to current events on this forum and ingame.

You may wrote 500 pages book but it doesnt change facts that game has flaws and is far from perfect. It can be perfect... but not with community attitude that OP represents.
Im 'supporter' too and im interested this game since 2011 and i still think that many complaints about the game are very valid.

All would be good if they werent trying to get the Developers to change the core aspects of the game, like for example: “I think it would be a good idea to implement gold, that Bartering system is no good”
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Kabraxis wrote:

I thought it was a rather clever representation of what is occurring in our forums since OB.

Gamers have been having stuff handed to them and been walked through games for too long, now they run into this and don't know how to deal with it.

I guess my problem is that we are becoming drones as a population and I want GGG to make lots of money here...and I worry that means catering to this populous.

Personally I have been waiting for a game like this for a long time and am legitimately worried at the number of whiners due to the game being to hard, ninja loot, p2w, not enough wp's, full respecs, etc will ruin it.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/85349

Anyway, I'm sorry you feel that way as you are a supporter and also part of the problem
I am going to say this, then drop it

New Players

Please give this game, the way it is, a shot

-Study the passive tree

-Study the game mechanics thread

-Read different builds in the forum

-Roll and Reroll your character, each time tweaking it to get better

-PLAY THE GAME. Get outta the way of dmg, learn what mobs are dangerous, what areas are risky

I promise you...it will be a rewarding experience...I promise
"
Smaggletooth wrote:
I am going to say this, then drop it

New Players

Please give this game, the way it is, a shot

-Study the passive tree

-Study the game mechanics thread

-Read different builds in the forum

-Roll and Reroll your character, each time tweaking it to get better

-PLAY THE GAME. Get outta the way of dmg, learn what mobs are dangerous, what areas are risky

I promise you...it will be a rewarding experience...I promise

I got you reference from the beginning and agree with this post.

Sometimes you have to think out of the box and remember it's Open Beta. Things will change.

Just enjoy the heck out of this. Flaws and all, this game is still a lot of fun and can only get better. Have a little faith.
I wish I had seen this thread earlier :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Tart is the way I like my apples too!

Good one, OP
OP nailed it. This is actually exactly how Chris talks irl. Would read again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info