Selling Large Bags of Tart Green Apples!

"
Omnivore61 wrote:
"
danny868686 wrote:
sigh fanbois will ruin this game...

Wrong tense, should use the past tense since the devs are evidently behind them 100%. So rather say, the fanbois have ruined this game.

You're obviously wayyy too caught up in your own illusion of what exactly it is the devs do and think. The devs are not behind them 100%, the "fanbois" are behind the DEVS 100%.

How is it that hard to grasp that alot of people actually like this game alot? Just because you cannot fathom the idea of anyone gaining any sort of enjoyment out of the experience, doesn't mean you have to sulk around here spreading nothing but hate toward this game, the devs, community, and anyone who actually enjoys it.
Majority of OPs since OB are full of it
- pneuma
"
Omnivore61 wrote:
"
cutt wrote:
"
danny868686 wrote:

Yeah right, that's why it made $2 500 000 in Close beta only with crowd funding and has more active players than D3 already.

First off 2.5 mil ain't shit in the gaming industry, it won't last long. Second, right now the game is new, fresh out of closed beta with a fair amount of publicity. Ever hear the terms fad or flash in the pan? Basically PoE just got the equivalent of a website being slash dotted. If the game doesn't grab the hearts and wallets of a good number of those players in the next 30 to 45 days, it never will.

But hey, keep telling the newcomers to F' off and go play another game - they will. Are the fanbois ready to cough up another 2.5 mil so they can continue to develop the game? Dollars to donuts over half of the fanbois will be gone next year this time.

I'm sure the game will be fine, since not every newcomer has a "SHIT GAME INSTANCE LOOT OR I LEAVE" mindset, there are enough new players that like the game alot.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
Omnivore61 wrote:
"
cutt wrote:
"
danny868686 wrote:

Yeah right, that's why it made $2 500 000 in Close beta only with crowd funding and has more active players than D3 already.

First off 2.5 mil ain't shit in the gaming industry, it won't last long. Second, right now the game is new, fresh out of closed beta with a fair amount of publicity. Ever hear the terms fad or flash in the pan? Basically PoE just got the equivalent of a website being slash dotted. If the game doesn't grab the hearts and wallets of a good number of those players in the next 30 to 45 days, it never will.

But hey, keep telling the newcomers to F' off and go play another game - they will. Are the fanbois ready to cough up another 2.5 mil so they can continue to develop the game? Dollars to donuts over half of the fanbois will be gone next year this time.

Happened once it could happen again :D
as for tha fanbois will ruin or uined the game hmm (The game is so much better since we handed the game over to the haters and trolls) SAID NO ONE EVER.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
+1 OP

Gimmie those tart apples anyday.

Other people sell oranges n the like @ other vendor shops. I want the apples here.
This is a wonderful thread.
If I have two fish, and you have three fish, how many fish do we have?
None. These are MY fish.
"
boxgap wrote:
"
Omnivore61 wrote:
"
danny868686 wrote:

Wrong tense, should use the past tense since the devs are evidently behind them 100%. So rather say, the fanbois have ruined this game.

You're obviously wayyy too caught up in your own illusion of what exactly it is the devs do and think. The devs are not behind them 100%, the "fanbois" are behind the DEVS 100%.

How is it that hard to grasp that alot of people actually like this game alot? Just because you cannot fathom the idea of anyone gaining any sort of enjoyment out of the experience, doesn't mean you have to sulk around here spreading nothing but hate toward this game, the devs, community, and anyone who actually enjoys it.

Hate the game, devs, community, and players? No. I hate stupidity and I'm seeing a lot of that here lately, ever since open beta started as a matter of fact.

In truth I used to really like the game, now I've become apathetic about it, I pretty much don't care anymore. So don't worry, I won't be posting here much longer. In fact, I doubt you'll see another post by me after today. Frankly it has become an utter waste of time.
Yeah yeah yeah you have a nice day too :).^
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
This is a funny read and so true in a lot of ways, but many of us have been "You" at one point. That's fine, it takes all types of players to make a good and interesting community, but in the end we need to remember that the devs have a vision to uphold and even if it doesn't cater to the casuals, like many new players think it should, ultimately that's the choice of the devs.
LOL. There's always that one person who just has to crap on every thread, even in a light hearted one.
"
Hornet85 wrote:
LOL. There's always that one person who just has to crap on every thread, even in a light hearted one.

Not every thread, I'm sure I've missed a few.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info