Selling Large Bags of Tart Green Apples!

Great post! GGG, do not cater to newcomers and let them change the core of your (and ours) precious game.
IGN: Iworkeout
Haven't we all made some stupid questions/suggestions when we were newcomers? :P

The only difference between the time I was newcomer and now is, that people goes rampage about any suggestion. Maybe it would be for the better to ignore and let GGG decide. Maybe and just maybe, something from the crazy suggestion could be of use, just a tiny bit.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Feb 3, 2013, 9:39:47 AM
LOL, Nice One OP.
Bump and +1 because best analogy EVAARR! :).
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
sigh fanbois will ruin this game...
"
danny868686 wrote:

Wrong tense, should use the past tense since the devs are evidently behind them 100%. So rather say, the fanbois have ruined this game.
"
danny868686 wrote:

Yeah right, that's why it made $2 500 000 in Close beta with crowd funding only and has more active players than D3 already.
Last edited by cutt on Feb 3, 2013, 9:58:12 AM
"
cutt wrote:
"
danny868686 wrote:

Yeah right, that's why it made $2 500 000 in Close beta with crowd funding only and has more active players than D3 already.

i loled.
"
danny868686 wrote:
"
cutt wrote:
"
danny868686 wrote:

i loled.

Oh I'm sure you did, friend.
"
cutt wrote:
"
danny868686 wrote:

Yeah right, that's why it made $2 500 000 in Close beta only with crowd funding and has more active players than D3 already.

First off 2.5 mil ain't shit in the gaming industry, it won't last long. Second, right now the game is new, fresh out of closed beta with a fair amount of publicity. Ever hear the terms fad or flash in the pan? Basically PoE just got the equivalent of a website being slash dotted. If the game doesn't grab the hearts and wallets of a good number of those players in the next 30 to 45 days, it never will.

But hey, keep telling the newcomers to F' off and go play another game - they will. Are the fanbois ready to cough up another 2.5 mil so they can continue to develop the game? Dollars to donuts over half of the fanbois will be gone next year this time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info