3.25.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
ForsesGIT wrote:
[Removed by Support] Also, T16 become more easily to achieve in this league but whoops, there is no loot. I want to zoom-zoom maps and explode pack of monster, I want MF back where I could invest more divs to get more divs, I want to see how my investment in hard mechanics and hard mods on maps give me something more than 2c + 1 chisel for T16 8mod map.

just different preferences i guess... I'd rather play the game the way it is now than the way it was before with mf
delete or nerf green volatil balls in ritual still powerfull and masive
I am at a loss as to why everyone is complaining about loot drops..
Myself and others I play with have had no issues with drops, currency, or gold.

(you are supposed to have to log in to play to get gold, that's the point...)
Ah yes, people figured out how to make pilfering work again, let's double down and delete it.
What is this weird approach by GGG to create absolutely unkillable mobs, 1000 times harder than any pinnacle boss could ever be, for hardly an increase in rewards? Pilfering is as dead as wildwood now.

And honestly anyone saying ground loot is fine is legit delusional, the current state is almost comparable with Kalandra league; even in t17s it feels underwhelming, anything below that feels like you're running t1 white maps unless it's fixed loot like legion or blight.
Sadly there's little hope for positive mid-league changes seeing direction taken in this patch...
Last edited by Rippleroni on Aug 6, 2024, 9:50:18 AM
"
nerdstomperx wrote:
"
Bl00dyMerY wrote:

Idk man, strongboxes and abyss hoards drop more loot than mobs and is not even close. Oh and there is the boss pinata strat xdd

and here is another big problem of the community, the only strats you can come up with are random ones posted by youtubers or streamers and you wait to copy them and wonder why scarabs cost so much for this specific farm when everyone is just waiting to copy
you can do fracture farming, essences, ultimatum, sanctum and a lot more instead of following only popular "content creator" strats blindly

fracture without negative rarity and tawm is just boring, if you want to ID items all day go for it, "essences and ultimatum" xdd (this is the same shit with guaranteed drops, its not about the monsters dropping loot) and sanctum is not in game map mechanic its like saying people should farm heist when they enjoy mapping lmao. I've tried already a lot of stuff, what I mentioned in my comment is the most profitable but I guess you cant see we did an 360 and are back in strongbox meta :). My main issue is: loot tiles are dropping more loot and are more rewarding than mobs themselves (essence,boss pinata,ultimatum,strongbox,abyss hords) and is not as fun as blasting a map full of mobs and dropping the same loot.
I don´t know. People complain too much. In the end of the day the exact same people managed to make lots of money in the first few days and the exact same people managed to make nothing. It´s the same old, every league.

IMO the only issue at this state of the game is, that T16 should drop a bit more gold. I have done plenty of alch & go Conq map farming, avrg. about 5-10k Gold, depending on map. I´d be happy if this number was 10-15k, but thats a minor thing.
Why people complain about loot?

There are so many ways to make 10 div per hour+ without even a character?

U can run blight ravaged maps with a 10c char or essence/beast memories etc
are you guys aware of the ore/blight bug? is there a fix coming?
"
_Keijo_ wrote:
Why people complain about loot?

There are so many ways to make 10 div per hour+ without even a character?

U can run blight ravaged maps with a 10c char or essence/beast memories etc

Because GGG forcing people to farm guaranteed rewards mechanics while someone like me want to see loot from ground when exploding pack of mobs on T16 maps. Blight/Ritual/Ultimatum/Simulacrum such a ResidentSleeper

GGG said that they don't want to force people to play they don't want to but they made other mechanics non-profitable at all
Last edited by ForsesGIT on Aug 6, 2024, 10:32:48 AM
Cool! Please add uber fragments to the currency exchance <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info