3.25.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Gold ballance feels off, with current wage rates.
Litterally can't do any side content - cause there are no gold.

And BTW, GGG how could you miss such an opportunity - when doing Atzoatl and reach the boss, Alva says "I hope you are filled with GOLD" - and there are none XD
@GGG when gold drop buff? or gold cost/hour nerf???
Thank you for the patch. However, dancing dervish ai is still broken.
"
ForsesGIT wrote:
I will explain. GGG added T17 map with new fragments to not giving players feeling that they are loosing profits when running non-uber bosses.
They said that "we removed MF to not force people playing on a certain amount of builds with unique items".
What we see now?
1. To improve your character you couldn't just run with alch and go because there is no loot on the ground
2. You forced to farm meta mechanics such as T17 scarabs/sanctum/heist because you get more profits and if you don't farm them you feeling like you wasting your time
3. Not all builds could farm T 17 scarabs/sanctum/heist and to farm you need play on a certain builds or improve your own
4. You couldn't improve your own non-meta builds because of 1

So, T17 map and MF remove didn't change anything. You still need to play on a certain builds to farm but now for casual players it's harder than before

In previous league you could just run low-investment MF and create a lot of different builds because of high amount of currency even from ground. But now it's not.

again, this is just not true, i have not farmed a single t17 for profit besides doing 12 of them total for the 250% + quant challenge yet i made over 200 divs the first week by just playing the game, mainly pushing challenges and completing the tasks tied to them
i did 1 sanctum in total and never entered a single heist encounter this league

the game is in a good state, the league will go on for several more months, not everyone needs 10 mirrors week 1
Please make it so we earn gold when we send out ships, if only so we can keep the town running.
"
nerdstomperx wrote:
"
ForsesGIT wrote:
I will explain. GGG added T17 map with new fragments to not giving players feeling that they are loosing profits when running non-uber bosses.
They said that "we removed MF to not force people playing on a certain amount of builds with unique items".
What we see now?
1. To improve your character you couldn't just run with alch and go because there is no loot on the ground
2. You forced to farm meta mechanics such as T17 scarabs/sanctum/heist because you get more profits and if you don't farm them you feeling like you wasting your time
3. Not all builds could farm T 17 scarabs/sanctum/heist and to farm you need play on a certain builds or improve your own

So, T17 map and MF remove didn't change anything. You still need to play on a certain builds to farm but now for casual players it's harder than before

In previous league you could just run low-investment MF and create a lot of different builds because of high amount of currency even from ground. But now it's not.

again, this is just not true, i have not farmed a single t17 for profit besides doing 12 of them total for the 250% + quant challenge yet i made over 200 divs the first week by just playing the game, mainly pushing challenges and completing the tasks tied to them

the game is in a good state, the league will go on for several more months, not everyone needs 10 mirrors week 1

"There is no true I made 200 div per week" - stupidest argument, you cool dude, I'm not farm 200 div per week - so am I right than?
We talking about loot from ground. I got 3 div from ground so far and 14 from guaranteed rewards (exiles/blight/legion), statistically it means ground loot sucks and people forced to farm guaranteed rewards league mechanics.
Same for gold/ore, you always have feeling that you don't have enough because map runners / farm / ships spent like 50k per hour but on T16 map you could get around 5-15k.
Imagine casual players that join this league and see zero lot on T16. Some of them couldn't even sustain map.
Still no upkeep cost nerf, this was supposed to be idle town managing. you got to play like you are 9-5 job to upkeep the town, what a fkn joke. Well i knew from the start the league gonna be scuffed, easy to keep track of patterns.
"
ForsesGIT wrote:
"
nerdstomperx wrote:
"
ForsesGIT wrote:
What we see now?

"There is no true I made 200 div per week" - stupidest argument, you cool dude, I'm not farm 200 div per week - so am I right than?
We talking about loot from ground. I got 3 div from ground so far and 14 from guaranteed rewards (exiles/blight/legion), statistically it means ground loot sucks and people forced to farm guaranteed rewards league mechanics.
Same for gold/ore, you always have feeling that you don't have enough because map runners / farm / ships spent like 50k per hour but on T16 map you could get around 5-15k.
Imagine casual players that join this league and see zero lot on T16. Some of them couldn't even sustain map.

it was just an example to prove that your claim of being forced into sanctum/heist or t17 only is not true.

what you say does not make sense, you say you dont want people to heist, sanctum, t17, do any guaranteed reward league mechanic as you call it, so what do you think people should be doing to still generating tons of divines from the ground? what do you click on your atlas tree by the time you hit t16s or complete them to do an alch and go farm? nothing?
you can build a character with very decent items besides chase uniques for some people and progress very well this league without setting up t17 farms (you could argue that completing any tier 17 once is mandatory to acquire the scarab slot i guess)

sustaining 50k per hour is very doable running t16 maps (dedicated atlas with shrines, strongbox, anything with packsize and magic or rare monsters will do), also not everytime your town requires the full 50k because you will end up empty on ore / smelting at some point so only map runners/farmers and shipments keep going.

a casual player will not reach t16s anyway as was proven in the past numerous times, if you manage to grind to t16 you have a basic understand of the game and how it functions already. and if you cant sustain maps you lack game knowledge because if you pick the intended atlas nodes ato provide loot for this part of the progression you will oversustain maps regardless, even more so after putting in your voidstones
Last edited by nerdstomperx on Aug 6, 2024, 9:01:57 AM
Nice, Also one more thing must be done ASAP:
Increase Gold drop by 20-25 %.
Last edited by Hossedos on Aug 6, 2024, 9:04:40 AM
[Removed by Support] Also, T16 become more easily to achieve in this league but whoops, there is no loot. I want to zoom-zoom maps and explode pack of monster, I want MF back where I could invest more divs to get more divs, I want to see how my investment in hard mechanics and hard mods on maps give me something more than 2c + 1 chisel for T16 8mod map.
Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Aug 6, 2024, 9:16:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info