3.25.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Last edited by XeoTech on Aug 6, 2024, 1:03:14 AM
Dancing Dervish fix when?
damn chickens!!
fubgun nerfed again
no changes to make some strats profit for plebs without spending life to this game
lol
>Vivid Sapsuckers and Carrion Burrowers no longer deal damage when they emerge from their burrow skill.

Holy heck, good change. I was getting BLASTED by them early in the league. Whenever I saw the queen, I'd see the little ones burrow and think "I guess I'll die".
"Fixed a client crash caused by the chickens in Kingsmarch." This has to be my favourite bug fix to date :v

BTW, the chickens have not caused me any problems, they seem to like interacting with my 2 pet ones, but I heard that leap-slamming onto them was not a good idea...... ;)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
200% is a bad cap. should be like 400-500% instead. solo players got destroyed with this, gj nerfing party play i guess
Damn, guessing no base loot changes this league at all?
Is any chance to fix Bloodscent passive skill from Large Cluster Jewel which grants 2 rage per hit(sword or axe) but only works with two handed sword or axe. Do not generate rage with one handed sword. Cluster has no specific information about one or two handed weapon. Thank you in advance
Dear GGG,

Please make it so I dont crash every second map or blueprint on the Playstation, ty

Concerned regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info