3.25.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Adambjjoz wrote:
So the two main problems with the game since day 1 of the current league of loot drops being non-existent and gold being unmanageable and unbalanced are STILL not even acknowledged yet, let alone fixed........

**GOLF CLAP**

Youre blaming ggg for you not getting loot ?
The loot is insane, if you actually get to red maps..or participate in the different atlas mechanics.
I can recommend youtube, find inspiration for different ways to farm.

DOnt blame GGG...makes no sense.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Adambjjoz wrote:
So the two main problems with the game since day 1 of the current league of loot drops being non-existent and gold being unmanageable and unbalanced are STILL not even acknowledged yet, let alone fixed........

**GOLF CLAP**

The loot is insane, if you actually get to red maps..or participate in the different atlas mechanics.

DOnt blame GGG...makes no sense.

"Makes no sense" Really? In the Expedition league they screwed up with flasks and a lot more. What players did? Exactly, players started blaming how league was shitty and Chris who was silent most all the time start commenting all the upcoming changes and how they understand players expectation. Did it help? Yep.

What we see now? Worst league in terms of ground loot, you forced to farm profitable league mechanics only, MF was deleted but party play still exist. T17 farm is required if you want to progress your build. What are you even talking about? Why people complaining? Because you couldn't just run maps with no scarabs to get profits from ground loot, you need to run maps with guaranteed rewards mechanics such as blight, essences, haunted exiles. Imagine players that likes to run Breach + Beyond with zero profits.

Third week of the league with no big patches so far, no news about what are they working for. Is this a position 'if we do not communicate - problems not existing"?

DOnt blame GGG...makes no sense.[/quote]

"Makes no sense" Really? In the Expedition league they screwed up with flasks and a lot more. What players did? Exactly, players started blaming how league was shitty and Chris who was silent most all the time start commenting all the upcoming changes and how they understand players expectation. Did it help? Yep.

What we see now? Worst league in terms of ground loot, you forced to farm profitable league mechanics only, MF was deleted but party play still exist. T17 farm is required if you want to progress your build. What are you even talking about? Why people complaining? Because you couldn't just run maps with no scarabs to get profits from ground loot, you need to run maps with guaranteed rewards mechanics such as blight, essences, haunted exiles. Imagine players that likes to run Breach + Beyond with zero profits.

Third week of the league with no big patches so far, no news about what are they working for. Is this a position 'if we do not communicate - problems not existing"?[/quote]

You seem frustrated.
Youre complaining about your own experience with loot - seems like you need to adapt to change..if you refuse to do that, then youre not going to get anything.
Your entire post is utterly ridiculous.
"
hyyyben wrote:

You seem frustrated.
Youre complaining about your own experience with loot - seems like you need to adapt to change..if you refuse to do that, then youre not going to get anything.

You mean insanely low loot? I'm not blaming anyone, I'm posting my own thoughts. And ofc there is only me complaining about ground loot, no one else.
It's a game that should provide fun for everyone: they had SSF for solo, hardcore for hardcore players, ruthless for completely insane hardcore player but there is completely no fun by farming T17 scarabs strat, there is no fun farming essences, heist or sanctum, I have enough sanctum in Sanctum league, heist is just a residentsleeper.
There is a lot of players who like me want to run their favorite juiced map with a lot of stacks of headhunter, explode pack of mobs and get their divines from ground but they lost this fun. You said that I need to adapt, adapt to play game for fun that GGG removed, well, am I ridiculous? I will adapt, I get my divs anyway, but did I will get my fun back?

About facts and problems:
There is a problem with gold and map sustain, there is a problem with QOL features in town, there is a problem with wildwoods/sentinels, there is a problem with boss farm (Whoops, if you farm bosses you get almost 0 gold), there is a problem with scarabs, there is a problem with T17 map. All these problems exist in the same time with no fixes for 2 weeks straight.
"
ForsesGIT wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

You seem frustrated.

You mean insanely low loot? I'm not blaming anyone, I'm posting my own thoughts. And ofc there is only me complaining about ground loot, no one else.
It's a game that should provide fun for everyone: they had SSF for solo, hardcore for hardcore players, ruthless for completely insane hardcore player but there is completely no fun by farming T17 scarabs strat, there is no fun farming essences, heist or sanctum, I have enough sanctum in Sanctum league, heist is just a residentsleeper.
There is a lot of players who like me want to run their favorite juiced map with a lot of stacks of headhunter, explode pack of mobs and get their divines from ground but they lost this fun. You said that I need to adapt, adapt to play game for fun that GGG removed, well, am I ridiculous? I will adapt, I get my divs anyway, but did I will get my fun back?

About facts and problems:
There is a problem with gold and map sustain, there is a problem with QOL features in town, there is a problem with wildwoods/sentinels, there is a problem with boss farm (Whoops, if you farm bosses you get almost 0 gold), there is a problem with scarabs, there is a problem with T17 map. All these problems exist in the same time with no fixes for 2 weeks straight.

Valid points. IF you expressed your opinions like a grown adult, ppl would actually read your messages.
I understand why youre frustrated, makes sense.
Why is wildwood even in the game? To waste your time? Thank you for adding those tracking green orbs from wildwood to rituals though, cool game design. Good luck with POE2
please fix vinespike cordial so I can play the game
Gold received from maps has been halved since patch and I have now crashed twice since patch. I will verify files again, but can you please stop assuming the game crashing is people alt+F4 abusing and registering as a death. I have been at 99% twice and then had a crash which reset me back to 89%. Why is that a thing.

YOUR game crashed and I pay the penalty.
fix the loot?
"
mad4mu1 wrote:
Still no upkeep cost nerf, this was supposed to be idle town managing. you got to play like you are 9-5 job to upkeep the town, what a fkn joke. Well i knew from the start the league gonna be scuffed, easy to keep track of patterns.

Who said it was an idle game? Just don't try to max every single thing in your town 24x7 and it's fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info