3.25.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Please, make our mappers also find some gold in maps, that would make sense and give us a little bit of self sustain
Last edited by jtag on Aug 6, 2024, 4:36:26 AM
"
CheezyMcGhee wrote:
please buff the loot, this really feels horrible and stop being so limiting on everything like you're going against every unique you ever created at this point.. STOP BEING LIMITING! this is poe 1, get your poe 2 stuff outta here

loot is perfectly fine, the game is in a good state and fun to play, no matter what you do you are able to generate currency fairly quickly
unique items are affordable besides original sin (surprise)
well rolled rare items are common thanks to recombinator and shipments providing high affix items regularly to play around with

idk i feel like some people here are not playing the game
But when you guys will Buff the Loot and the Sacred Wisps (scarab)?
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
"
nerdstomperx wrote:
"
CheezyMcGhee wrote:
please buff the loot, this really feels horrible and stop being so limiting on everything like you're going against every unique you ever created at this point.. STOP BEING LIMITING! this is poe 1, get your poe 2 stuff outta here

loot is perfectly fine, the game is in a good state and fun to play, no matter what you do you are able to generate currency fairly quickly
well rolled rare items are common thanks to recombinator and shipments providing high affix items regularly to play around with

ur 1 out of 100k people that thinks like this i guess.

Game feels horrible and very unbalanced.
bros keep nerfing everything AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA literally necro 2.0

"Strat is over 20d an hour we gonna nerf it" xdd
Last edited by Mifril13 on Aug 6, 2024, 5:02:22 AM
"
nerdstomperx wrote:
"
CheezyMcGhee wrote:

Idk man, strongboxes and abyss hoards drop more loot than mobs and is not even close. Oh and there is the boss pinata strat xdd
Making money is real fine, its just different, but the 70% less currency-loot in maps in largely compensate by a lot of other ways.

Black Market gives good items, better that id 500 rares on the ground
Ships give bubble gum currency + great rolled items
Recombinator make this even better because with black market + ship armors + Rog you can get really strong pieces of gear.

+ we got the new currency market making it even easier to auto trade our craps for even more Chaos and currencies, in less times and trading pressure.

Less loot - > more gold -> gets to atlas Mappers -> Afk currency too here.

I mean, you barely need to play 2hours to get 100% afk Crop Farmers T8+ for 24H, and atlas runner T8+ on 36 (12*3) T14+ maps for 4 afk hours a day.

You can also run a few dozens of desired Div Card maps to sry them on the best layout you like to run, so more golden tickets on less annoying maps.

I really don't understand people screaming for "no loot".

I prefer less loot with more QoL and better gear acquisition anyway.
Last edited by Bakudan on Aug 6, 2024, 5:10:58 AM
Kirac divination card missions still disabled?

Can we please have an update on this.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
please correct DERVISHES, the league is over, it is not possible to play

also fix the stone "built-in dervish ability on the updated cyclone 3.25

ADMIN HEAR ME!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3544360/page/1#p25391315
Pls fix it....... .
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info