3.25.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Any denizen of Skyrim could tell you - never mess with in-town chickens. It is like touching America's boats. Just, don't. >.<
Gold collection radius sucks again. Did that get merged from some old code?

Also, it's a damn full time job farming gold to deal with the upkeep, either boost the gold drops or reduce the upkeep, something has to give.
Fixed a client crash caused by the chickens in Kingsmarch.

those damn chickens
can you guys please just listen to your community and stop resticting this game and making it incredibly unrewarding to play unless we're only doing 1 or 2 things. you guys have been incredible developers but are constantly missing the mark on being so detached from your players that it hurts. it doesn't need to be affliction level loot but just completely removing loot unless its t17s is abysmal. probably going to stop playing altogether until i hear its actually been adressed. this is silly ggg
After this patch my client just crashes randomly from 1sec to 10min. Totally random. Killing monsters, loading screens, town, login screen.

Edit: Tried almost everything and 'Windowed Fullscreen' to 'Fullscreen' change helped.
Last edited by LuuMor on Aug 7, 2024, 3:07:57 AM
I'm getting "An unexpected diconnection occured" a few seconds after I select a character and hit "play" after this patch.

Ubuntu 22.04.4 Acer Nitro AN517-54
Please buff the power rune drop rate i haven't seen one yet the whole league and my town is fully upgraded i had to buy one to upgrade the runesmith bench.
Last edited by Ramymn on Aug 7, 2024, 3:56:56 AM
I don't understand why I make only 1500 gold in a t13 blight map.

This forces me to play maps in the atlas to support my town and skip others league mechanics.
Last edited by pich62 on Aug 7, 2024, 5:05:57 AM
Every one knew it's gonna be some ppl complaining in forums after mf remove, but this 😂 omg so satisfying. Come on mf lovers, take it like a man and stop bitching 😂.
Fix Rage Support generation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info