3.25.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
lamePoEname wrote:
POE is still my favorite game but I'm horribly disappointed with the loot situation this league. I've performed my normal league start grind but have not been rewarded for doing so.

I'm hoping that GGG fixes the loot for the remainder of this league or at least address for next league.

This is the earliest I've ever stopped playing a league.

Looks like skill issue
How about an increase in loot on maps? Pretty bare bones, my map runners get more divs on yellow maps then i do on t16s with scarabs. they made 8 yesterday while i wasted 4div in scarabs and got 0 in return. Surprisingly the only way I've really been able to make divs is through ritual.

Really trying to keep playing but it's not looking good. As a non Mf player, this will be the quickest I've quit a league.
you should double gold drops for average player and reduce wages on higher end stuff by 1/3rd
Hey, GGG, can you make that pinnacle bosses drop more gold? Currently normal/uber versions drop about 0-400 gold per kill. That's less then 10k/hour if you are doing bossing content (which is one of my favorite in this game).

In result you can't even buy staff you need on auction house. Not even talking about sustain your city crops or disenchanters.
Well another week no Dervish fix yet hopefully next patch :(
gimme more ore nomnomnom ♥
love u ggg :)
add more pirate fights and more map invader bosses ♥
Will there be a 3.25.1 soon-ish?

Dervishes
Please note that in addition to the bug that they do not work

There is a second bug, the Dervishes have an old Kamen Cyclone, update to 3.25
Please fix the Dancing Dervish's AI. Its been broken since last league.
"
lamePoEname wrote:
POE is still my favorite game but I'm horribly disappointed with the loot situation this league. I've performed my normal league start grind but have not been rewarded for doing so.

I'm hoping that GGG fixes the loot for the remainder of this league or at least address for next league.

This is the earliest I've ever stopped playing a league.

Maybe try and adapt to changes..repeating the same thing over and over might not work. Adapt to changes, or stay poor.
YOure to blame here. Im not trying to be a dick - but you cant blame GGG for changing things...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info