3.25.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Why The Dancing Dervish still will disable both weapon slots?
fix DERVISHES

stone Dervish ability to the updated cyclone 3.25

Fix Please !
please fix the omen not being used.....
Eat Sleep Repeat
Last edited by benhonda03 on Aug 7, 2024, 9:38:37 AM
"
gredzel wrote:
Every one knew it's gonna be some ppl complaining in forums after mf remove, but this 😂 omg so satisfying. Come on mf lovers, take it like a man and stop bitching 😂.

That's exactly what's happening here 😂
Chickens still crashing the game...
When do u Guys fix the Blight Scarab of Blooming? It doesnt always convert t14 Blighted Mapys into Blight-Ravaged Maps...
- Fixed a client crash caused by the chickens in Kingsmarch.
nah I'm still perma crashing everytime I see a chicken. Hopefully this will actually get fixed soon!
e: "verify integrity of game files" seemed to fix it.
Last edited by Kvarterstahv on Aug 7, 2024, 1:16:32 PM
POE is still my favorite game but I'm horribly disappointed with the loot situation this league. I've performed my normal league start grind but have not been rewarded for doing so.

I'm hoping that GGG fixes the loot for the remainder of this league or at least address for next league.

This is the earliest I've ever stopped playing a league.
Well after last hotfix I can't do any Cassia pump on T16. No matter what map mods. Before today's patch, most of them I was able to do almost afk but now looks like no one tower can stop or damage monsters and they are at least 2x faster than used to be. Standard ring anoint set (freezing+burning ground) suddenly stopped working.
When Runesmithing will be usable on uniques?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info