Diablo Immortal is POE killer

Blizz fanbois gonna play every crap that is titled WoW or Diablo.
Thats just how it is.
Last edited by Aynix on Jun 4, 2022, 12:57:59 PM
"
It's ironic that you bring up inventory space and stash tabs as a negative for POE, yet don't mention that DI also has horrible inventory space, but allows you to buy *temporary* (30 days) expanded inventory space as part of their version of a battle pass (Boon of Plenty) for the approximately the cost of 2 *permanent* POE premium stash tabs.

It's actually hard to express how utterly insidious the hyper-monetization of DI is, and comparing it to POE monetization only highlights how lightly GGG has been treading here.

Had to check, even the stash tab is temporary (as you mentioned inv space). You lose access to those stashed items if you don't keep paying.

Jaw. Dropped. Literally.

Had no idea that mobile phone gaming was like this. The more I just wanted to see what the game is like outside of monetization the more I am drawn in to amazement how far this monetization goes. It's almost a worthy study.

Well, whatever. Maybe D4. Still wish people trying it to have their fun. Hope it works for them.

.o/ toodles
Did you try turning it off and on again?
"
Aynix wrote:
Blizz fanbois gonna play every crap that is titled WoW or Diablo.
Thats just how it is.

Yeah, you should listen to a certain Diablo fanboi who launched POE go on and on about a 20 year old Diablo game. Crazy fanbois, right? /s
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
I was actually looking forward to DI and was even prepared to whale a bit. But this level of predatory monetization is just unreal. This is close to selling meth. They actually design the game around getting you a dopamin boost for completing a dungen and then hit you with the option to spend money to get another fix right after. This is not a game this is a sale show.

I played a couple of hours und unistalled right away.
I'm coming around to it, I think its so toxic it might actually drive players away
Like Lost Ark this game won't get published in our country because it can't abide to government's gambling laws.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
game is dogshit i uninstalled DI after 1 hour
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
Reinhart wrote:
Like Lost Ark this game won't get published in our country because it can't abide to government's gambling laws.

I hope those rules become EU-wide, it really bans the worst of the worst games, a judge ruled even EA abides by those rules, you have to be worse than EA to get banned...
Last edited by kolpo on Jun 5, 2022, 3:18:45 AM
"

Look, you're not the target audience; that much is abundantly clear. So why this need to bang on about it? You have PoE. Stick to that.

people are allowed to have an opinion on arpg games and post about them in a forum that exists for people to post opinions on arpg games.

considering youve been hanging around here for years not playing this game and yet endlessly posting hate about it daily im sure this isnt lost on you as a concept.

"
trixxar wrote:
If you dont play PVP, then who cares how PTW the rest of the game is if it is fun to you?

think about the amount of shit ggg got for giving streamers a queue skip for about an hour on 1 day out of 9 years of this game existing, and this game essentially is all PVE. think about how tiny the advantage that queue skip was.

and then compare that to a game lightyears beyond anything else in the genre in terms of how disgustingly p2w it is. you dont think people have a right to care about that?

the double standards are quite amusing. the stretches that are made on these forums to find fault and call foul with the things ggg does, and then a game that is so offensively immoral to the point of absurdity comes out and suddenly lets defend it and try and shut anyone criticising down. hey guys why are you talking shit about this absolutely awful shit filled game? why do you care, just move on, why you still here talking about this game 5 minutes after its release if you dont like it then just stop talking about, why do you care?

oh thats the consistent take we have of critiquing games and developers on here is it? thats the stance we take with all games and apply that equally because our views are logical and consistent ya?

i played d1 since release, d2 since release, d3 since release, spent over 10,000 hours in the diablo franchise. when they release the next diablo game and its the most awful p2w title that has ever come out of the large western gaming giants yeah, guess what, im gonna have an opinion on that and post it. so are a lot of people. i know its upsetting that it doesnt play into the GGG = bad people who make a super immoral game narrative and actually highlights the absurdity of that stance. you know, maybe just have opinions that stand up to logic and consistency checks then you dont have to worry about things like this.
I legitimately cannot believe anyone would defend DI unless they are actually being paid by blizzard or a fake account.

GGG is poe killer. DI is an experiment in how little people of the internet respect themselves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info