Diablo Immortal is POE killer

PC version of Diablo is massive L. I think 1 month mobile game.

Sad still no PoE competition. Chris going insane.
Last edited by xheatx1 on Jun 2, 2022, 2:26:51 PM
"
xheatx1 wrote:
PC version of Diablo is massive L. I think 1 month mobile game.

Sad still no PoE competition. Chris going insane.

Sad is cant play with melee build in POE.
Cant wait to spend 50k$ on gacha gems to max out my build
i actually get hooked to game xD played to 30 lvl necromancer. actually quite fun. party finder is insane fast.

But end game can be difrend story...
It keeps disconnecting for me on PC, will try tablet later. In no rush either way -- played enough of the alpha to know what's coming.

Curiously, it has a full Japanese dub and so far it sounds pretty good. Well translated, well acted. Seems Blizzard learned something from Mihoyo there, although for real weeb cred they should list the seiyuu.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
It keeps disconnecting for me on PC, will try tablet later. In no rush either way -- played enough of the alpha to know what's coming.

Curiously, it has a full Japanese dub and so far it sounds pretty good. Well translated, well acted. Seems Blizzard learned something from Mihoyo there, although for real weeb cred they should list the seiyuu.

And melee is really work without mirror tier build =). It is very impressive !!!.
"
Chavolatra wrote:
"

And melee is really work without mirror tier build =). It is very impressive !!!.

I can't speak to that -- I only played through the story because that's the only interesting thing about the game for me. I like the D2 connections. Once it becomes a grind, I move on. That's where they get you. With DI it's glaringly obvious that the entirety of its f2p revenue will come from people addicted to its endgame loop. Just like stash tabs for PoE.

And you don't need a mirror tier build to play melee in PoE at first either. So it's not really a fair comparison. We won't know what sort of builds people will need for the endgame for a little while yet.

But if we're comparing basic story campaigns in a free to play ARPG, Diablo Immortal eats Path of Exile alive. There was never any doubt of that, I'd say. Blizzard just do all of that stuff better. Voice work, cinematics, quest writing, a pre-existing world with a lot of lore. Things GGG generally aren't that interested in doing properly if doing it properly saps their resources to work on league gimmicks and Atlas retooling.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jun 2, 2022, 5:56:03 PM
$100.000 is currently the price going around to fully deck out gear.

Or over decades of play. Source: Bellular.

Still wish all peeps trying it out good fun with it :-)
Did you try turning it off and on again?
After reading/watching some reviews on p2w aspect I'm afraid 50k won't be nearly enough to min-max your character.
Diablo Immoral is trash. Pure trash. There might come a day when PoE is dethroned but it won't be by that trash.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info