Diablo Immortal is POE killer

"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4diJdYgBpww

Hmm so it's a limit of 3 rank 10 2-stars (free if you've whaled that far already) and 2 rank 10 5-stars per gem according to him.

That means it will only cost $90k to max out your character on average. Wyatt should post a debunk on the "it will cost 6 figures to max you out" videos. It's a mere $90k!!

Its still gamble. Quin might be lucky with his first gem and got it faster than normally and you base you data on that like it will take same amount of money for all of them.
I haven't played Diablo Immortal and I don't think I will soon, but I found the game an excellent remake of Diablo 3. & I quote myself on Octavians' twitter - there is always Poe if Diablo Immortal is too hardcore P2W. I also thought of GGG's wife opening a global restaurant in the form of Poe Power bars with peanuts caramel honey and passionfruit coated in Poegurt. Octavian's wife laughed.

A few weeks left in this league
To the new league and beyond!!

Much love, Douglas.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Hmm so it's a limit of 3 rank 10 2-stars (free if you've whaled that far already) and 2 rank 10 5-stars per gem according to him.

That means it will only cost $90k to max out your character on average. Wyatt should post a debunk on the "it will cost 6 figures to max you out" videos. It's a mere $90k!!

Oh btw, did I mention DI has seasons? Yes, same as PoE (and Diablo 3 I guess)
So thats 100k$ to max out your character for a LIMITES AMOUNF OF TIME. As soon next season appears, everything you gambled for is just deleted.
LMAO that's incredible.

I can't imagine ever making a second character in Diablo Immortal. I wasn't happy that my character couldn't do much except support in PvP so I made a second character. There's ZERO shared stash and ZERO shared progression. None. There's just a vague promise that sometime in the future you'll be able to change the class on your main. So if I want to enjoy a different class right now I have to start the entire game from scratch.

It's a shame. There's a core game in there that's pretty fun. I still have fun doing the daily chores and I might keep going to finish out the free battle pass this month.

My server is mostly bots at this point and nobody is running dungeons anymore (and when they are it's split between normal, H1, and H2 so it's near impossible to get 4.) Needs cross-realm dungeon finder badly. I hope Blizzard puts more love into D4....
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
LMAO that's incredible.

I can't imagine ever making a second character in Diablo Immortal. I wasn't happy that my character couldn't do much except support in PvP so I made a second character. There's ZERO shared stash and ZERO shared progression. None. There's just a vague promise that sometime in the future you'll be able to change the class on your main. So if I want to enjoy a different class right now I have to start the entire game from scratch.

It's a shame. There's a core game in there that's pretty fun. I still have fun doing the daily chores and I might keep going to finish out the free battle pass this month.

My server is mostly bots at this point and nobody is running dungeons anymore (and when they are it's split between normal, H1, and H2 so it's near impossible to get 4.) Needs cross-realm dungeon finder badly. I hope Blizzard puts more love into D4....

Holy crap its him!
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

Answer me this then

When league starts when you go to said RMT sites they can provide WHATEVER amount of exalts even on DAY 1 of new league

Where they get all this ex on 1st day ? Hmmmmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😢

Bots... where do you think the 'player spike' each league comes from?

It's astounding how people in here refuse to acknowledge that regardless of the paywall, or whether or not you like it... DI still has over 100x the potential player numbers...
Last edited by Chalace2 on Jun 14, 2022, 10:06:27 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Oh btw, did I mention DI has seasons? Yes, same as PoE (and Diablo 3 I guess)
So thats 100k$ to max out your character for a LIMITES AMOUNF OF TIME. As soon next season appears, everything you gambled for is just deleted.

I said the same thing and my post was removed as RMT discussion. Wth. It's not even in reference to PoE, nor is it anything outside of what is in-game transactions for Diablo Immortal.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Jun 13, 2022, 8:32:28 AM
"
Chalace2 wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

Answer me this then

When league starts when you go to said RMT sites they can provide WHATEVER amount of exalts even on DAY 1 of new league

It's astounding how people in here refuse to acknowledge that regardless of the paywall, or whether or not you like it... DI still has over 100x the player numbers...

First go check the diffrence between CONCURRENT PLAYERS and downloads. Then we can talk again.
"
Aynix wrote:
First go check the diffrence between CONCURRENT PLAYERS and downloads. Then we can talk again.
Well looks like no one's going to be talking for a while then, because game just released and there's no good data on concurrent players yet. Downloads is the best estimate we have, but that's not good enough for you it seems.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Chalace2 wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

Answer me this then

It's astounding how people in here refuse to acknowledge that regardless of the paywall, or whether or not you like it... DI still has over 100x the player numbers...

You missed the point entirely...

The simple fact is that 10 million+ people actually wanted to try it.
PoE gets MAX 200k, if that, also including bots, for a week every 3/4 months...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info