Diablo Immortal is POE killer

To be mistaken for me? Such an honour!
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
Silverpelt wrote:
"
awesome999 wrote:
"
Silverpelt wrote:

Same person, eh?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Foreverhappychan

Eh? Can't tell you my secret identity. But I am not Charan San.

If you used your real account, people wouldn't be wondering what kind of troll you are when you ramble and try to give a negative spin to positive thing. Like trying to link buying cosmetics to support the development of a f2p game and cheating. ffs.

This is a real account, it is Fully Functional.

"
Aynix wrote:

Have you thought it might be someone who dont even play PoE but instead is just Blizz fanboi who came here to defend their lovely game?

Paying real money for cosmetics is an unfair advantage and is a form of cheating. Pointing it out so it become plainly obvious. People exploiting business need for money to normalize the behaviour of gaining shinies and in-game advantages for their own benefit. How is that wrong?

Same way Blizzard would be wrong. Blizzard did it to a greater extent.

It is a Blizz fanboi is your best defense?
Yeah yeah, everyone knows skills with MTX deals more dmg to bosses and have more AoE /s

Such an unfair advantage!
"
awesome999 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/awesome999/characters

Right.
"
Aynix wrote:
Yeah yeah, everyone knows skills with MTX deals more dmg to bosses and have more AoE /s

Such an unfair advantage!

Feeling insecure and having little confidence can be really disappointing and upsetting. I recommend that you buy more MTX.

"
Silverpelt wrote:
"
awesome999 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/awesome999/characters

Right.

You can have an empty character slot too. You can delete all your character it doesn't cost you anything.
"
awesome999 wrote:

You can have an empty character slot too. You can delete all your character it doesn't cost you anything.

Does deleting all your characters also delete all the achievements on the account?
That peace of pay 2 win trash have better chance of winning a Grammy award, than beating anything in the genre.

Seriously. The DI hype is already falling. It won't even last as long as Elden ring or Lost Ark. That thing is dead in the water. As soon as the bulk hit that pay wall, it's sunk.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Jun 7, 2022, 12:26:53 PM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
awesome999 wrote:

Does deleting all your characters also delete all the achievements on the account?

I left it empty to check people's malicious intent. If you're nervous, in anxiety or unease , you would point it out, take some time to think about the deeper meaning. In the grand scheme of things, achievements are useless; but people take pride in collecting them. It’s a big mistake to base self-worth on video game achievements. Some people can be silly in their own way.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
awesome999 wrote:

No. It's clearly a sock puppet, but there isnt a rule against that unless their original account is banned. (Subversion of moderation)

I cannot imagine someone having a multi-year troll account for a dead forum if they really just wanted an outlet for bad takes.

But I've seen worse, and more bizarre, so welcome to the internet I guess.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
awesome999 wrote:

No. It's clearly a sock puppet, but there isnt a rule against that unless their original account is banned. (Subversion of moderation)

I cannot imagine someone having a multi-year troll account for a dead forum if they really just wanted an outlet for bad takes.

But I've seen worse, and more bizarre, so welcome to the internet I guess.

Multiple accounts on PoE isn't forbidden. Each account is independent from each other. One can be on probation while the other is not. The moderators can only banned people breaking forum rules from using the forums, your in-game account is not banned from playing the game. Subversion of moderation is totally possible.

Any virtual Avatar is a sock puppet unless you are meeting face to face. As a sock puppet talking to another sock puppet, What is unusual or extraordinarily strange you aren't any better. Do you have a better sock puppet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info