Diablo Immortal is POE killer

"
esostaks wrote:
"
awesome999 wrote:

It is like people saying how people say look in real life isn't important. Except it is, even in people's virtual life. Otherwise it wouldn't be such great business selling vanity items and cosmetics. It is big business.

And what is your point again? I still don't understand how cosmetics are cheating or bad for the game? They are completely optional. Some people like them, some don't. It's an extremely ethical way of monetizing your game. It makes both groups happy - those who hate p2w and those who like virtual shiny dresses and are ready to pay big bucks for them to support the game and the devs. Everyone wins.

There is no need for you to understand why. They like curry and you like lemon. I like neither. My taste are very peculiar.
"
Silverpelt wrote:

Same person, eh?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Foreverhappychan

Eh? Can't tell you my secret identity. But I am not Charan San.
Last edited by awesome999 on Jun 6, 2022, 12:00:23 PM
THIS AGED BADLY, ISN'T IT, CHAT?
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
"
Phrazz wrote:
What I hate, is when you more or less HAVE to pay, and you are reminded to pay every so often, just to initiate the FOMO feeling every so often. And where D:I really fucks up, is taking advantage of the "bad feeling" of being "unlucky" after a boss kill/rift run, buy suggesting you buy for more loot. Which SHOULD make to ask: "Was I really unlucky here, or is drop rates directly tied to the cash shop"?

The gameplay itself should be completely cut off from the cash shop. PoE fails on three occasions, be that the small text in a chatbox you can make as small as you want, lootboxes (even though it's just cosmetics) and a small icon on your atlas passive tree. But would I be here, if GGG prompted me to buy a loot pack/chest after being disappointed over the Kitava loot? Hah, no.

This just spawned the sick idea of not only having the cash shop prompt after a boss kill but actually having a few pieces of loot on the ground be silhouetted and locked - You can move on, or you can pay to reveal each item. I know paying for % increases is pretty similar, but actually having it stare you in the face like that would be maddening.
"
KopaKabana wrote:
THIS AGED BADLY, ISN'T IT, CHAT?

Pretty sure it was meant as a joke because there is not a single sane person on this world that thinks some copy-paste chinese crap can kill PoE.
Looks terrible in play through i saw...like Saturday morning cartoons made for 8 yr olds. Same reason I grew to dislike D3.

PoE 2, I'll wait. I may not agree with 40% of PoE but I'm not a child anymore and don't like Barney graphics to stimulate childrens.

Me Wants dark and menacing..like OG D2 or OG PoE

Call me shallow but looks are important

I cant fuck drive or game something ugly.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 6, 2022, 2:45:50 PM
"
3DNeophyte wrote:
This just spawned the sick idea of not only having the cash shop prompt after a boss kill but actually having a few pieces of loot on the ground be silhouetted and locked - You can move on, or you can pay to reveal each item. I know paying for % increases is pretty similar, but actually having it stare you in the face like that would be maddening.

Call them, spin the "idea". I'm sure they'll gladly implement it. Anyhow, that sounds so despicable that I'm sure some F2P mobile game, somewhere, has already implemented it.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Even if I wanted to play this vile concoction I can't. They banned it in my country because of the heavy gambling element which is strictly prohibited. Too bad the rest of the world is still sleeping.
"
awesome999 wrote:
"
Silverpelt wrote:

Same person, eh?

If you used your real account, people wouldn't be wondering what kind of troll you are when you ramble and try to give a negative spin to positive thing. Like trying to link buying cosmetics to support the development of a f2p game and cheating. ffs.

Last edited by Silverpelt on Jun 6, 2022, 6:06:50 PM
"
Silverpelt wrote:
"
awesome999 wrote:
"
Silverpelt wrote:

Same person, eh?

If you used your real account, people wouldn't be wondering what kind of troll you are when you ramble and try to give a negative spin to positive thing. Like trying to link buying cosmetics to support the development of a f2p game and cheating. ffs.

Have you thought it might be someone who dont even play PoE but instead is just Blizz fanboi who came here to defend their lovely game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info