EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

The worst part is the blueprint splitting is all done with legacy blueprints and legacy npc gear. It kind of puts a bad taste in my mouth when ggg puts legacy stuff like this mid league and do nothing about it.

And of course there's the guys running multiple clients to farm these beasts. A single split beast spawn is an instant 18ex... 3ex per beast, one beast per party member present. :|

poe in 2020 LOL
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
it has nothing to do with bots. Heist league is just super OP for currency, even the worst player in the world can make like an ex an hour in this league

I'm not saying it's bots, I don't think it is.

Just sayin' that deli really spit out currency and ex still cost a bit.
"
yamface wrote:
The worst part is the blueprint splitting is all done with legacy blueprints and legacy npc gear. It kind of puts a bad taste in my mouth when ggg puts legacy stuff like this mid league and do nothing about it.

And of course there's the guys running multiple clients to farm these beasts. A single split beast spawn is an instant 18ex... 3ex per beast, one beast per party member present. :|

+1
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
I've always despised how damn expensive Exalts were in the game. Sure, they're the default currency in the game because you can't purchase them from an NPC and there's no recipe for them but GGGs original intent was to not have currency in the game.

I would love to see them be even cheaper still so that they are actually viable for crafting, which is their real purpose and what they are almost never used for by the average player.
must have been ANOTHER ban wave just today, RIGHT?!?! to immediately drop another 15%
Ex are absolutely crashing tonight vs Mirrors. Someone bought all the House of Mirrors up to 45ex and all the other mirror cards and shards are up similar. Mirror items up like 50% in a day.
You guys realise there is a 16 chaos map mod right now that is optimal for xp?
Of course ex are going to be cheap.
Not 50c cheap tho :))
Second-class poe gamer
"
plaguefear wrote:
You guys realise there is a 16 chaos map mod right now that is optimal for xp?
Of course ex are going to be cheap.

This is not really the case. Other currencies vs chaos haven't moved much. Exalts have just crashed. It's Brother's Stash divination card fractured fossil farming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info