EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

posted on june 3 but its about heist?

now im confused.
dropped to 67c from 70c! success! another bot ban wave, because bots are the ONLY thing that drive the economy prices of chaos to exalt ratio!

we're winning again HURRAY
64:1 or so. Officially back to 2017 or something. Seems like it's gonna be stable for a while.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 8, 2020, 3:54:44 AM
The fact that Heist drops so many exalted shards is probably a secret factor towards why Exalteds are lowering in price.
The tables have turned at last
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
The fact that Heist drops so many exalted shards is probably a secret factor towards why Exalteds are lowering in price.

Show me which heists drops the most of those.

Lockpicking ones clearly arent the ones doing it for me.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:

Currency boxes, and probably Harbinger Currency ones as well. Completed 20/20 exalted shards just now and already got 4 since then.

EDIT: Yep, just opened a Harbinger box and got another couple.
Last edited by VolcanoElixir on Oct 8, 2020, 5:54:33 AM
ya harby boxes are great for them NOW, after it was buffed. they are one of the best rewards now i'd say. stacks of harbinger/ancient orbs, exalt shards and a chance for a mirror shard
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:

Currency boxes, and probably Harbinger Currency ones as well. Completed 20/20 exalted shards just now and already got 4 since then.

EDIT: Yep, just opened a Harbinger box and got another couple.

Just check any craft service channel in discord and you will see whats blueprints are being splitted. It a trend now, ppl abusing them to print currency like mad.
"
Just check any craft service channel in discord and you will see whats blueprints are being splitted. It a trend now, ppl abusing them to print currency like mad.
Wait are exalt shards seriously the new currency printing meta? I was just remarking that they were likely one of many factors towards exalt prices falling because they have such availability towards the common playerbase, but that was on top of trinkets actually printing exalts among other factors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info