EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

"
Bear700 wrote:
Ex are absolutely crashing tonight vs Mirrors. Someone bought all the House of Mirrors up to 45ex and all the other mirror cards and shards are up similar. Mirror items up like 50% in a day.

50%? More like 5% which is normal.
50% is over two weeks which is also pretty normal considering the time of the league.

"
plaguefear wrote:
You guys realise there is a 16 chaos map mod right now that is optimal for xp?
Of course ex are going to be cheap.

Barely anyone uses that mod as you can run a 100% delirious map for that money.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Bear700 wrote:
Ex are absolutely crashing tonight vs Mirrors. Someone bought all the House of Mirrors up to 45ex and all the other mirror cards and shards are up similar. Mirror items up like 50% in a day.

50%? More like 5% which is normal.
50% is over two weeks which is also pretty normal considering the time of the league.

"
plaguefear wrote:
You guys realise there is a 16 chaos map mod right now that is optimal for xp?
Of course ex are going to be cheap.

Barely anyone uses that mod as you can run a 100% delirious map for that money.
Lol loads of players use it.
50 Ex for 1c soon. Pog
all but 3 delirium orbs are cheaper than 16c, anybody using the zana option doesn't care about currency really, doubt its a significant sink
I remember the ex price in HC or SC was down to 37c, some margin left.
I traded my first Ex drop early in the league for 89c. I'm so glad I did. This shit is crazy!
chaos sold really fast at 47c.
To be honest its a real strange situation right now. I mean on the one site so m any guys are flooding the market with exalts. Saw mbxtremes new video tody and he farmed 31ex through heist in a day? And thats just one guy and without the new patch..and Im sure that there are more effective guys outthere.

This is the first league I think about putting the chisels out of my loot filter cause they are so cheap thats not worth it to just turn back and loot one.

Glad I changed my exalts into HH and other staff early enough.
Last edited by Mekrat on Oct 20, 2020, 2:08:24 PM
Makes you wonder why ex was so high in Harvest. They were 100% worthless then too.
"
teknik1200 wrote:
chaos sold really fast at 47c.

Down to 45:1 now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info