EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

i'm stockpiling exalts for when they inevitably go up in price
64:1. This is insanity. Can you believe it? Hope it will last. Loot is so meaningful again now, even 1-2c trades or chaos recipe is valid strategy now. It's simply subliminal experience.
The church of the chaos recipe is finally seeing new members after all these years. Pretty interesting.
Love the chaos recipe!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
60c already and going down...
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Is this because exalted drops like candy if you have the correct thief trinket and people now actually uses chaos to run delirium?
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
ut oh boys the bots are back BIG JUMP 70c
70+1 c for Ex? Bots are back, hopefully temporarily like it was a couple days ago.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 4, 2020, 4:04:51 PM
you people are joking right?

exalts were 80c, and continually dropped down to 60c. so the drop of 20c per exalt wasn't caused by a "ban wave" or some shit, but it takes a small jump up to 70c and you immediately think bots are back?

i really honestly hope you guys are joking. i honestly just wish this thread would get closed/deleted. i can't handle these logical gymnastics
thought it was a good idea to buy ex at the start of the league für ~80c.....well look where were now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info