EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

"
DarthSki44 wrote:

I think it will easily get to 200 or more sooner rather than later.

lol, perhaps you should have listened to Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by RandallPOE on Apr 29, 2021, 12:45:44 PM
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

I think it will easily get to 200 or more sooner rather than later.

lol, perhaps you should have listened to Abraham Lincoln

Good on GGG for the bot ban. Who knows what it would have been.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
lolozori wrote:

In the end the bots decide the currency ratio.

Bots do decide the currency ratio, but not the currency bots. Farming bots do. Which is why when theres a ban wave, the chaos supply drops, meaning the exalt price drops.

Farming bots basically print chaos. They also drain the economy of exalts, which is a 2-fold issue as to why exalts raise so high so fast. They constantly farm chaos making them virtually worthless, while buying up all the exalts for their RMT shops.

Currency conversion bots have very little to do with this; they just make pennies on the dollar with every trade.

Bots and RMT dictate this entire game economy. It does and has in every single game like this since D2, and PoE is no different. There isnt much actual normal players really do to affect it to the extent that bots and RMT does, and as someone who watched people make a living since D2, I can attest to that.
Clearly bot pricefixing again and again

Whole front page no reply and find out the account is level 25...

clearly bot

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sirforoil

Next level of management GGG ! World class the best of the world
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

In the end the bots decide the currency ratio.

Bots do decide the currency ratio, but not the currency bots. Farming bots do. Which is why when theres a ban wave, the chaos supply drops, meaning the exalt price drops.

Farming bots basically print chaos. They also drain the economy of exalts, which is a 2-fold issue as to why exalts raise so high so fast. They constantly farm chaos making them virtually worthless, while buying up all the exalts for their RMT shops.

Currency conversion bots have very little to do with this; they just make pennies on the dollar with every trade.

Bots and RMT dictate this entire game economy. It does and has in every single game like this since D2, and PoE is no different. There isnt much actual normal players really do to affect it to the extent that bots and RMT does, and as someone who watched people make a living since D2, I can attest to that.

RMT?
"
neohongkong wrote:

They aren't price fixing.
They are selling. They are responding on trade requests usually, even for a cheaper price.

But yeah, this league is infested with bots once again.
"
"
neohongkong wrote:

They aren't price fixing.
They are selling. They are responding on trade requests usually, even for a cheaper price.

But yeah, this league is infested with bots once again.

It is obviously price fixing. The absolute majority does not respond to trade requests. I tried most of these price fixers, messaging them multiple times and got zero replies. There is clearly a group manipulating the currency market. It was the most obvious the very first week of ultimatum.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Whole page 1 is not responding for whatever reason ..
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
170:1 Terrible patch and dissapointing League lead to League dying too early and it's bad for Exalt prices Missing 100-120:1 rates from some previous League. :/

Also be careful trade site still thinks Exalts cost less.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Sep 13, 2021, 7:05:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info