EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

"
cpurdy777 wrote:

Probably not. Alphastar was so successful because it ran hundreds of instances of itself against itself, allowing it to gather vast amounts of data relatively quickly to learn from. PoE doesn't have consistent strategy throughout campaign, and isn't very parallel-izable to train an ai well, so it would take some much different architecture to make alphastar work decently with PoE.

That being said, once it got going it would really get going, PoE is a game very well suited towards an optimizing learning algorithm such as alphastar.

The AI does not literally have to be in the game. Sirus can be simulated very easily; while building and training the neural network is in hundreds of multitudes easier for such task than it is to play SC2.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Welp, exalts went into dirt. Gj flippers. And poor fools who is following it.

Good time to stock up on exalts for a standard xD
Last edited by Prof549 on Oct 21, 2020, 11:20:08 AM
I have tons of items to re-sell, like 100-200 (old) exs value
what i do ? :( getting paid in Alts ?
34:1 Start using your Exalts lol.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Not the worst idea. I thought that's what they're for. :)
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
yes as l say 2 days ago
exalts will drop to 20 c you will se
Last edited by real_name_hidden69 on Oct 22, 2020, 4:12:44 AM
Exalts used to be THE top crafting mechanic (with no competitors), but has been replaced in many cases by other options. You had to use a LOT of Exalts one, but now you need far less.

Each of those other options has taken demand away. Less demand, same supply, lower prices. Basic economy 101...

It is not surprising that its value catches up to that...

Its other use as THE high-end trading currency is dependent on its price being high and stable... Once it starts dropping, the 'trust' in its value evaporates, less people use it, and the value drops even more...
Again, basic economy 101...
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

I started. Used 7 ex in cluster jewels... Not worth.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Its amusing to watch what is happening and how people react :)
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
30:1
some even 29:1
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Oct 22, 2020, 1:41:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info