EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

Lets say u want to buy a HH and it use to be 70 ex (old value) so about 6000 c now.
Are u willing to risk giving away 9 tabs full of c (5400 c) to somebody which may or may not give u the HH in the last tab exchange?

Or if u are the seller og HH, are u willing to give the item upfront or before finishing getting the last tab of c?

I highly doubt.
Therefore, its gonna get tricky to sell/buy items worth more than 600c, if c stays the basic currency orb.

Update: just checked poeninja, it starts from 4100 c (noone wants ex)
So how the trading is going?

Obvious solution: GGG needs to patch fast chaos stacking up to 100 instead of 10.
Last edited by Zenshii on Oct 22, 2020, 6:21:55 PM
The moment when youre not even hyped anymore when an ex dropps and u only think.....meh just another few c more. I'm more hyped to find good items instead of ex
"
Example257 wrote:
The moment when youre not even hyped anymore when an ex dropps and u only think.....meh just another few c more. I'm more hyped to find good items instead of ex

Less desired stuff - less interesting game becomes..
Good luck buying those good items exile you will need to trust your seller alot!
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
24:1 WTF
"
Xystre wrote:
Good luck buying those good items exile you will need to trust your seller alot!

I know someone said if before, but I'll quote yours because it is shorter.
That's literally the only legitimate reason (imo) I've seen so far for why a low exchange rate is bad.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Wtf& I can tell:
Blame cutedog and grimro for this xD
See whats they doin. Aaaal daaay, aaal niiight..
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Wtf& I can tell:
Blame cutedog and grimro for this xD
See whats they doin. Aaaal daaay, aaal niiight..

It's not their fault, GGG quality control thought it was a good idea as well.

y,y, sure, ofc ;)

They are too.

But before streamers started mainly to do this and non-stop advertise their split service and what they do, ex was like 80-90c. Not their fault you say?
now the league is working correctly. maybe they should have balanced it to the fact we cannot generate alert level by killing guards.

i think its so broken because it was initaly tested with alert level and not with shinanigans level
Was saving money for my little headhunter, when i had 70 ex it started to go down and hh started to cost like 40% more. Now i have 70 beauti gold painted stones with faces form to buy candies 1:1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info