EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

"
Moridin79 wrote:
Good point. It's the duping blueprints and trinkets that are responsible, straight up.

I mean, this is pretty obvious. No idea why ggg allowed split beast and fracturing bp tbh. Whether it's abused by bots or by random players the result is the same. Ruined economy. Grinding anything else than fractured bp is basically a waste of time (except deep delving of course). It's actually such a bad feel when you farm something for like 6 ex per hour, which technically should be pretty good, but then you realise that an ex is 45c and that running fractured bp is 10x more profitable with less effort.

And no, I don't think bots would die in heists especially if they don't trigger lockdown and after the 200 damage and packsize nerfs unless they're naked.
"
Because that's not true? It's not uncommon to see prizes worth dozens of chaos, in other words practically an entire exalts worth, in those final rooms and there's the exalt trinkets that are worth a headhunter. The trinkets alone account for almost a third of my profit.

I cant actually argue with that since i didnt bother with heist.
I came back this league to learn the base game after a long time without playing it. But the heists/grand heists i ran didnt had much rewards worth taking at the end tbh.

But you are probably right.

I dont THINK bots are running this. But i dont know much about botting to actually know what they can and cant do when programmed propperly.
"
HkDrOn3 wrote:
I dont THINK bots are running this. But i dont know much about botting to actually know what they can and cant do when programmed propperly.

It's easier to think about it this way: there is a reason why there is next to no bots farming blood aquaducts in hardcore. It's because they STILL die even in that zone.

Forget about level 83 mobs, traps and all that. Bots can't consistently survive even in blood aquaducts.
I think you're underestimating AIs. Alphastar would beat Sirius with no help whatsoever after deep learning for a few days.
"
yamface wrote:
"
Stybbe wrote:
"
yamface wrote:
It's funny how people are complaining that heisting is too rippy and then you have these people who are saying it's so easy that even bots can farm them. Which one is it?

Answer: bots aren't farming blueprints. A single death in a grand heist sets all of your profits back into the negative for that blueprint.

Depends on the build. Any bot can run an aura stacker and not die

Put together a 100ex build, only to have it banned a couple days later. Doesn't sound that smart if you ask me. Not to mention it's still possible to die as an aura stacker, watch them run through traps.

No offense but people thinking bots are farming these blueprints have no idea what they're talking about.

Die to traps? You have noticed it is a big button in front of every trap to disable it? And with enough hp/shield you can just run through. Doubt traps would be any issue for a bot creator.

Na I've ran enough heists to notice how easily automated they could be.
"
Selenba00 wrote:
I think you're underestimating AIs. Alphastar would beat Sirius with no help whatsoever after deep learning for a few days.

Do you think a state of the art AI is being used in poe? I mean nevermind the part where I explicitly stated why bots don't exist in hc, have you seen how the bots move around in sarn encampment and highgate? Do you think that dogshit AI is anywhere near the level of deepmind?
"
Selenba00 wrote:

Probably not. Alphastar was so successful because it ran hundreds of instances of itself against itself, allowing it to gather vast amounts of data relatively quickly to learn from. PoE doesn't have consistent strategy throughout campaign, and isn't very parallel-izable to train an ai well, so it would take some much different architecture to make alphastar work decently with PoE.

That being said, once it got going it would really get going, PoE is a game very well suited towards an optimizing learning algorithm such as alphastar.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Last edited by cpurdy777 on Oct 20, 2020, 9:42:48 PM
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
Probably not. Alphastar was so successful because it ran hundreds of instances of itself against itself, allowing it to gather vast amounts of data relatively quickly to learn from. PoE doesn't have consistent strategy throughout campaign, and isn't very parallel-izable to train an ai well, so it would take some much different architecture to make alphastar work decently with PoE.

That being said, once it got going it would really get going, PoE is a game very well suited towards an optimizing learning algorithm such as alphastar.

But also nobody's going to waste a $500,000,000 project to scrape relative pennies off of poe to rmt...
GGG

Nerf chaos recipe now!
Cuz its too strong..

Lmao
40:1 or lower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info