EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

"
Selenba00 wrote:

I don't think that's what happened. I think bots are farming exalts right now because ggg gave them a way to print exalts. ...

How are the bots easily getting exalts? Apologies for my denseness, serious question.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Being able to print the currency contracts with beast etc is just killing trade league tbh.
"
How are the bots easily getting exalts? Apologies for my denseness, serious question.

All you need is a way to split a juicy heist contract.

You get a blueprint that has something like a 15/15 currency rewards or better, 4 wings revealed, some harbingers, some delirum chests some other valuable chests that are not mandatory. And you roll them and SPLIT IT using fractured fossil or beastcraft. The base blueprint will be dupped retaining its original properties. So it will still be a 4 wings 15/15 currency with everything it had before. But the rolled mods will be split. You can just re roll them with alchs and stuff after that.
What matters here is that you can DUP THE BASE.
If the amount of currency rewards in the blueprint were ROLLED instead of being implicit then dupping wouldnt be possible.

Exalts will crash either because bots are actually printing exalts doing this, or because heist whales are not happy with it.
Also some streamers asked their viewers to list their exalts lower than chaos.
It's funny how people are complaining that heisting is too rippy and then you have these people who are saying it's so easy that even bots can farm them. Which one is it?

Answer: bots aren't farming blueprints. A single death in a grand heist sets all of your profits back into the negative for that blueprint.
Last edited by yamface on Oct 20, 2020, 6:08:56 PM
That is actually corect
"
A single death in a grand heist sets all of your profits back into the negative for that blueprint.

"
It's funny how people are complaining that heisting is too rippy and then you have these people who are saying it's so easy that even bots can farm them. Which one is it?

I dont actually know. I didnt die in heists a single time.
Also you can run the blueprint get the currency and leave before lockdown, not targeting the heist objective.
So you could simple go in loot the 4 wings before lockdown, and before lockdown we know there is nothing rippy going on, leave the wing without getting the heist ojective, toss it all on the ground next to your portal and go do the same in the other 3 wings. Once done you loot everything you dropped on the ground and leave the heist with your proffit.

My main complaint with heist is that you can FAIL on purpose and be better rewarded doing so than if you actually tried to complete the heist.

Why risk escaping the area with all this loot i got in the way in, if the actuall heist target is worth WAY LESS than everything i aquired so far?
"
HkDrOn3 wrote:
Why risk escaping the area with all this loot i got in the way in, if the actuall heist target is worth WAY LESS than everything i aquired so far?

Because that's not true? It's not uncommon to see prizes worth dozens of chaos, in other words practically an entire exalts worth, in those final rooms and there's the exalt trinkets that are worth a headhunter. The trinkets alone account for almost a third of my profit.

Dying in these things is unbelievably troll for a human player, but there is no way in hell a bot is doing any of this deathless even if they skip the final room.
Good point. It's the duping blueprints and trinkets that are responsible, straight up.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
yamface wrote:

Answer: bots aren't farming blueprints. A single death in a grand heist sets all of your profits back into the negative for that blueprint.

Depends on the build. Any bot can run an aura stacker and not die
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Selenba00 wrote:

I don't think that's what happened. I think bots are farming exalts right now because ggg gave them a way to print exalts. ...

Because when you fracture bp the layout is always the same or almost the same. So you just need your bot to run the layout, open chests, loot and get out. Pair this with 4% trinkets and good rogue gear for easy profit. You can either do a very tanky build or an automatic build to deal with the mobs.
"
Stybbe wrote:
"
yamface wrote:

Depends on the build. Any bot can run an aura stacker and not die

Put together a 100ex build, only to have it banned a couple days later. Doesn't sound that smart if you ask me. Not to mention it's still possible to die as an aura stacker, watch them run through traps.

No offense but people thinking bots are farming these blueprints have no idea what they're talking about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info