EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Expedition].170:1 Terrible patch = terrible economy. *shrugs*

OH.... THIS Thread Again.
"
sungod1 wrote:
OH.... THIS Thread Again.

Want to buy 2 ex for 1 c any sellers?

hehe
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Look at poe ninja, its dropped to 1Ex = 1c...

Some bogus accounts are flooding the market with these stupid prices.

In fairness a decent argument could be made that Chaos is more valuable that Exalts at this point.

I mean what are people actually doing with exalts other than using them as some sort of trade currency standard (which is non-sensical)

Its not genuine economics. If so the price of things listed in Ex such as high end gems would be skyrocketing, but they are not. This is people just messing up the economy, well done nerds.
The price of exwill drop to 20 c- pure be ready kids bots are here agian
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Makes you wonder why ex was so high in Harvest. They were 100% worthless then too.

Exalts were still very important for metacrafting things that you couldn't directly harvest target. Most ex I've ever used for their intended purpose was ironically in harvest.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
"

Prices below 45c or so are troll. They are not gonna sell unless they are fools who bought into prank by certain someone you are not allowed to mention on forums cus GGG gonna edit your post asap.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"

Prices below 45c or so are troll. They are not gonna sell unless they are fools who bought into prank by certain someone you are not allowed to mention on forums cus GGG gonna edit your post asap.

This thing will drop exalt orb price by much you will se
The last update broke all the bots, things are always priced in exalt but the thing is that exalts are worthless to the common folk since they are primarily used for crafting and nothing else. Bots/RMTrs always raise the prices as fast as possible to make it more appealing to buy from them at the highest price possible.

If bots don't work in the next league the prices of exalt are going to go the same way
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
cus

I think cuz might be the proper misspelling? :-)

P.S. I luv yur exalt to chaos threads! Keep up the good work.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Mask41 wrote:
The last update broke all the bots, things are always priced in exalt but the thing is that exalts are worthless to the common folk since they are primarily used for crafting and nothing else. Bots/RMTrs always raise the prices as fast as possible to make it more appealing to buy from them at the highest price possible.

If bots don't work in the next league the prices of exalt are going to go the same way

I don't think that's what happened. I think bots are farming exalts right now because ggg gave them a way to print exalts. So they are overflowing a market that was already dead, stacking as many ex as possible and then they'll sell these in standard. Either this, or heist whales didn't like the patchnote.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info