Delirium Statistics

As someone, who has obtained Wings, I can really say, they are not worth. Wings' shape is ugly and texture is also nothing special and they don't fit to lot of sets. The only set from my list that matches to wings is Hydra.

And challenges are not hard at all. For me the hardest was Leave to chance (I focused on jewels and lifesprigs, it had costed me over 1k scourings to obtain it) and get Betrayal members to correct lodges (It That Fled in Research was a definition of nightmare :-))

Last edited by pajingtonn on Apr 10, 2020, 1:44:07 AM
fun league <3

For feedback id like the challenges to be slightly more challenging but here is the but then give us 2 mtx's at challenge 36 <3
I always love hard data and statistics.
I think that it is the first time since breach, of all the league I played, that the 40 is attainable to me.
It seems suited it would be for delirium as it is kind of a super breach.

Last edited by mqplideste on Apr 10, 2020, 1:45:47 AM
"We can see that challenge completion is lower at all significant points when compared to Metamorph league. Some of this can be attributed to the fact that these statistics are from slightly earlier in the league, but truthfully, we believe this set of challenges is more difficult than Metamorph's."

Now that is some LAUGHABLE spin.

Nobody is playing right now because this is the second most unfun league ever after synthesis and a horrible disaster mechanics wise.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
So this is my take on it. The challenges I am currently doing are semi rng or an inability early league to be effectively killing bosses or blights in the mist part of this was bugs and part of this was struggling with the build. When you factor in shit like chancing bases, syndicate benches, vaal side areas (in a league where you are punished to backtracking)

Then you can factor in a double back attachment rewards that got changed early due to complaints. kinda saps a lot of that grind hype and transitions into more of a chore out of habit of having done all the past leagues 36's.
I seen earlier someone mention a hideout challenge reward not a decoration. that kind of stuff breaths a breath of fresh air into a more routine chase.

I think a lot of people are just getting kinda burnt out after spending such an extended time pushing for all their challenges for what feels like the same rewards. a perfect example is the challenger trophy was amazing when you guys first put it in the game, but with how much you have added it feels like the rewards have gotten left behind.
The wings are amazing and was the main reason I played this league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I think 36 is way too hard for average player. Some things are impossible for minion builds: Sirius is pure cancer and Simulacrum is overtuned too.
I don't like so heavy RNG ones like orb of chance one. Also some of challenges are impossible for minion builds, and I think it's bad design ( single target and positioning issues )
Last edited by Elua on Apr 10, 2020, 2:20:08 AM
I think rewards must be attractive more. Also 2 back attachment are not interesting. Challanges must be easier . Add another reward for 40 challange completion but much more harder to get . So unique and attractive. These are my thoughts. Good job guys, keep it up!
According to my own data, I have died 200 times more on 1 character than on the 4 I played in metamorph.

That being said, besides the ultra random chance challenge, I think most challenges are a lot easier for this league compared to last few.

Shame you guys had to put time and effort in making the delirium an afterthought with all the nerfs and didn't take that time looking into buggy stuff, like sirus or performance issues.

But it's getting there I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info