Delirium Statistics

5 Orbs
309,565 map opened
840,978 deaths

Show HC statistics plz
Ive never been able to complete the entire atlas, until this league (minus guardian and vaal temple. I remember why, this endgame one hit wonder is totally bullshit and broken. Conqueror (Crusader, just cant kill him on 4stone. until red map, no cuorruption its totally fine, and challenging. previous league challenge were fine, and lets say optainable for casual player alike. Sence conqueror, end game is total bullshit. Boss have too many life, too many aoe to dodge, and the worst they are on one hit kill. u just dont see what kill u. No wonder why i always stop after rare map, all those stupid mod on map, now with the awakening, how the fuck we are supose to do 140 awakening when we cant even get to complete the 'normal' set. Too many challenge focus on boss kill, only high end game content. With awakening up, just gets worst cause u just cant kill them. Have my first encounter with the mastermind, remind me why this game make me quit playing it after low tier map. Delirium just added more pain into it, too many aoe, cant attack what hit hard, too many on death effect, no visual and god damn stop the stupid non sence of 'u have to know everything in game and dodge it' else u cant make it. I delve lvl 82+ without a clue, mapping t14 without a clue, unless boss challenging and delirium shitty aoe concept, if u dont get to complete the atlas or killing boss, u just dont sustain enought map. if raise awakening, boss are just non sence. and still ive never faced shaper/elder or the big conqueror encounter cause yeah, sure ill be one hit and lost my all day long xp to rip...

This game endgame make me rage everytime, just because i want the wings, im still focussing on the challenges, and that said, forgot the lvl 100 will never get it. and lets say that ill probably not even be 95. Its a do and die concept, that make me wanna throw up.

Dont get me wrong, ive been playing for long time, and theres some league and challenges that were really nice, like the on u get the blue armor on SC and red one in HC for completing challenge in respected league, was awesome, and completable. Now its jsut, yeah those 4 its sure i dont get those, and even with those 4, theres still plenty that im like, well sure enought ill not get them if i try to XP. And now u go play in party, its hella too easy there no challenge, no fun just sitting there and watch mobs dieing.

Drop for div card are pain, vaal corruption is costly (first league ive ever really use vaal orb) shouldve spent over 1k just to get the challenge. I just try to play the game and get those challenge and even thinking about it i know ill rage cause of stupid onehitwonder gamic, 100 conqueror fight, really when u cant fight a 4stone crusader, what ur supose to do, going sirus after (dont think so) and even if i get him i will have to repeat that non sence 3-4 times just to get stupid stone to make conqueror fight again, and raise awakening by the same way... its not even challenging its just stupid. Its a total no go end game for me, its not even testing for u or ur build, its just about how well u knwo every little attack or die. There's too many map, too many (lost time) playing/moving stone or scearching ur map stash/atlas the right map with the right tier to do smoething undone on atlas. Miss the old mapping with only objectifs and map completion by tier. Easier to track. End game is made harder and harder every league just because party play is broken, and just left any casual/lonely player to death cause of dmg and life non sence. I dont enjoy this game past t10, its just a raging process and assured death. Delirium wave fight are pain, cause well uve to dodge 1million monster dmg, that slow u and so many death effect. Lets just put a onehit boss it there too, why not... and they seems suprise about the number of death... lets just not talk about the poor visual of those one hit tricks. This league reminds me why ive never gone this far into endgame, its just not fun losing ur 1-2day of xp to fuckin i dont even knwo what hit-kill me. This remove any fun from this game, cause its like i would never be able to ''complete'' the game. its not a learning process its a dodging process. Dodge everything that would one hit one even off screen. This concept make me sick and waana throw up cause its just too stupid, the gamic just kill any form of ''challenge'' awakening 140, sure i cant even get to kill a t16 awakening 3 and im supose to do it with lvl 8. Totally shit.
The challenges are way easier than Metamorph but more people are slow rolling this league for a number of reasons (garbage launch, bugs aplenty, broken builds killing motivation, lots of more casual players playing due to stay at home orders.)
The rewards this league are really not worth getting if you dont get 36 easily and the cloak & wings cant be used together so theres even less point

Also the wings looked better before they were edited (but still bad) and the horns are kinda junko

I dont even remember meta challenges but i think they were harder for solo (i got 24 i think but i didnt want the portal as i didnt like it and wasnt going to get it without tossing ex after ex at challenges) this league i had to buy almost all of them from 27 onward i think because they were to hard to get solo
If only 40 challenges would have some new worth grinding mtx or something.

Stacking these totems in your Ho just killing other players Gpu and fps.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Apr 9, 2020, 11:39:42 PM
I'd love to see the percentage of crashes which occur in delirium.
i saw the chancing challenge and thought... nope, this league is a challenge holiday for me.
Challenge rewards are just not worth the hassle of dealing with major performance issues, this is in fact the first league in awhile probably since Synthesis League where I just stopped playing because it was so bad and the funny part of Synthesis issues is it wasn't even that leagues mechanic it was Betrayal crashing the game that forced me to just quit.

i"ve been playing for about 8 years now and leave this league 2 weeks after launch.
Why ?
rewards challenge are bad
league is bad
GGG seems doesnt have any more ideas for new league

but anyway, POE still kick ass :), we need POE 2 !
"
Frogfriend wrote:
The timer is exhausting. It causes decision fatigue and reduces the amount of hours I want to play the game. It has nothing to do with the challenge rewards or the difficulty of the challenges. I just feel exhausted opening the game to play.

+1

and the drops are just bad for me. maybe the good loot is shifted heavily to the delirium orb mechanics. to stand the absurd damage i need at least 30 ex to gear up and get to the good loot. but the rewards from a chiseled t16, 4 sextants, scarab, fragment and let´s say a metamorph or a blight encounter, even a double boss, i don´t know - at the end i return to hideout, beaten black and blue, with loot maybe worth 5 - 10 chaos very, very often. no conqueror-exalts for a week now, sirus oneshots me like nothing so no drops from him.

so, among this eye candy colin mcrae league is see myself backtracking and collecting all the cheapo orbs to keep me alive on the currency side.

simply can´t afford to go for challenge rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info