Delirium Statistics

I like the challenges. The chance orb was bit annoying to get a unique -_- and the exile is getting really rare with an spirit.

I like the horns, they look good! The cloak and wings are not mine but I wanted them so I got them :< better to have then not to have.
I like the challenges. The chance orb was bit annoying to get a unique -_- and the exile is getting really rare with an spirit.

I like the horns, they look good! The cloak and wings are not mine but I wanted them so I got them :< better to have then not to have.
I like the current rewards more than the MM goo MTX, but honestly wish you would change to 4 or 5 rewards spread over the challenges to make the system more interesting and offer more variety, maybe use a "choose from these or previous unchosen" system. I strongly favor weapon effects, cloaks, Aura effects and worn MTX over portals and footprints and basically never do challenges when those are the rewards. I am probably in the minority in this though but I just don't get why portal effects are popular.

Basically my feedback is that the system needs to be more interesting, despite the appearances I actually ALWAYS want the MTX to be cool and something I want to pursue. Its just that Besides a couple leagues they rarely are. This is one of the rare ones where I will actually go for 36. I will often play 3 months of a league and finish with 20-26 purely accidental challenges because I just didn't care about the MTX and I've never given a shit about chasing the number. If the MTX don't interest me (which is almost always the case for almost every league except Legacy, Legion (purple crystal aura effect and wings are fucking nice looking), and this one). then I don't even open up the menu to see what they are and the little number gets to be whatever I accidentally get.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
Frogfriend wrote:

The timer is exhausting. It causes decision fatigue and reduces the amount of hours I want to play the game. It has nothing to do with the challenge rewards or the difficulty of the challenges. I just feel exhausted opening the game to play.

+++ Frustrating. Absolutely not the way I want to play this kind of game. The worst aspect is the fog stubbornly moving in a specific direction, which disqualifies the majority of non-linear maps.
"
Virago3 wrote:

There's a prophecy to force a rogue exile to spawn with a ghost in it. You missed out on an easy completion for that one.
Not really sure why people complain about Kosis so much; his abilities are all very flashy and for the most part can be avoided by moving behind him.
"

17.85% of players have completed 12 challenges and earned the Delirium Horns.
1.95% of players have completed 24 challenges and earned the Delirium Cloak.
0.32% of players have completed 36 challenges and earned the Delirium Wings.

I wonder why...
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
Chance orb achievement is annoying. Also, there's very little explanation to be found for 'complete encounters x' achievements, leaving me to question what i'm doing wrong most of the time.
Nice, thanks for the stats!
It is a combination of things, is it not?

You get mapping. Mapping designed to simply run through at the top speed possible. I added a second quicksilver flask and still not fast enough to get to the boss in its delirium shape except on a very few maps which allows it.
This new mapping is designed in a new map from last league, a map with few pointers and which is a bit of an unintuitive mess.
- you randomly get spawns of the new thingies to allow you to get stone thingies, while it was still bugged, I did 200 maps to get the first, thank you
- once the new minibosses spawned, the loot sometimes bugs and is in the wrong place, thank you, even a watchstone on the ground outside some randomly shrinking area
- I'm thinking I do something wrong and start to try to complete all tier two maps but can't find them, two of them only dropped after 300 and 350 maps and at tier 3 I still miss one
- turns out we're supposed to not run t1 t2 t3 because those are only a passage to where it starts, a nothing really, which is odd because outside of the (check percentages) few % builds, nobody can play the league mechanic and get rewarded AND survive above the white tier

So the mechanic for the new map might be an unintuitive mess that makes a lot of people angry and just skip it
Also the league mechanic is to run at top speed from start to end of a map and works well on a precious few map layouts

Maybe it's just a bit of a mess? Oh and unless you max dodge block bla bla, you die. All the time. Which gets boring fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info