Delirium Statistics

It’s not the league mechanic,challenges or rewards for me it’s the new Conquerors game play, forcing me to run 100’s of maps I don’t enjoy to progress the game.

So 24/40 will be enough this league, hoping for changes to the current game play.

Info:

I have collected 20 watch stones and unlocked 2/3 favorite slots on all regions. I was hoping this would be enough to “shape” my atlas to drop maps I enjoy running; it’s not working for me.

It seems to me every time I look to progress I never have a map in that region that I enjoy/want to run so I have to pick the one I detest the least.

Map drops are plentiful, got loads of them, just not ones I enjoy.

I really can’t bear the thought of collecting the other 12 WS, did it last league, had to do it once, I can’t see me doing it ever again. Maybe that would improve the map “shaping”, I’m not going to know.

My “band-aid” Solution, make ”orbs of horizons” drop like scrolls, and allow them to alter maps to both natural tier maps or a map that has been marked as favorite on my atlas(tier specific).
"
pajingtonn wrote:
As someone, who has obtained Wings, I can really say, they are not worth. Wings' shape is ugly and texture is also nothing special and they don't fit to lot of sets. The only set from my list that matches to wings is Hydra.

And challenges are not hard at all. For me the hardest was Leave to chance (I focused on jewels and lifesprigs, it had costed me over 1k scourings to obtain it) and get Betrayal members to correct lodges (It That Fled in Research was a definition of nightmare :-))

I kinda like the wings, at first I was sad they removed the jetpack that it was supposed to be after people whined about it. But I grew to love them and the silvery shine.
I think the challenges are about the same difficulty as metamorph. The rewards are worse for sure though.
I play new leagues mainly for challenge rewards the rest is just a bonus and current league challenge rewards are just so bad, not intresting at all,so i just rushed 36 and waiting for the next league. Would be great to see challenge rewards like during Torrment league i believe, where we got Blue Seraph Armor set in softcore AND Red Seraph Armor set in Hardcore.
Off topic: Sirus fight is bullshie...
"We won't remove the timer, it's part of our core value and we feel it would undermine everything to do so"

"3.4 million maps were created using orbs, with 70% using 1"

All this work "fixing" a league that was deemed "ahead of schedule" when all they needed was to remove the dang clock.
These challenges are terrible and a lot worse than last leagues.
- Leave to Chance, too much RNG and 'RSI inducing-ness' (for want of a better term)
- Deadly Encounters, one requires a 4.5ex map and another Temple room RNG
- 2 lots of conditional boss challenges, which are always fincky and annoying
- 2 boss waves in Simulacram, more RNG
- 140 awakened maps, time consuming but fair I suppose
- Defeat map bosses affected by Delirum, enough has been said about the time
- 2x Perandus steps, really?
- Shaper Guardian map with full delirum, locks out a lot of builds
I wonder what percentage of the Simulacrum clears at Wave 20 are Herald Stackers. It seems a bit strange that the completion rate for Simulacrum would be so high.
Last edited by Moerlin on Apr 10, 2020, 3:05:07 AM
remove the RNG fiesta, please... chance this, chance that, boring and tedious. Add in more "kill something under specific conditions". That's fun and challenging.
Nice to see, that most people are getting enough orbs as well, to use that many.. meanwhile, some of us, like me, got 62 orbs so far alltogether in 380 hours, doing all delirium event, clearing up maps in the fog as much as possible.. and do not even have enough to use just 1 on at least each conqueror influenced maps to juice them up with scarabs and Alva.. it clearly seems, that orb drops are the same nothing for us, just like the splinters; 2-4 per full maps.. working as intended, as always..
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info