Delirium Statistics

Challenges this league are not very demanding. Only true BS is chance RNG. Very annoying.
Boss challenge can be done while playing or just by T1-3 maps with 20-30s completion.

Oh well time to get last one.
WTB death count statistics in the Simulacrum.
Kosis The Revelation is complete BS. I quited the league because of it.
I wonder is developers tested this fight by themeselves and how they felt after that.
SSF only
To all the people reading the post:

What did you expect from a developer that boasted play-testers with 1000s of hours of playtime and where the lead developer actively played every league?
A league ahead of schedule poorly optimized with a timed mechanic in a game where the lead developer says "going fast" isn't his vision for the game.
With every league it's more and more obvious ggg has lost touch not only with the community but with the game itself.

Was laughing when they posted the empty work from home photos. That one guy drawing mtx and the guy desperately trying to work while entertaining 5 kids are the defining pictures for ggg's approach to the game.

Pump out as much mtx as possible while ignoring performance and outstanding game issues.

Hell they only fixed herald stacking (sort of) because people that could not afford the build started complaining on reddit. The same people who complain every league that hh exists.

Meanwhile the bug section of the forum barely gets looked at and even then people who should do their job just laugh and shrug it off.

Would be nice to know how much money people that have ggg employees in their guilds made knowing the nerf was coming. I'd wager more than those who took part in the ventor's gamble fiasco.

But hey when streamers have ggg staff on speed-dial it should not be a surprise that the game is in such a poor state.
I love this type of informations, please more :)
Nice stats.

Any stats on the number of Talismans left to be taken away by the Delirium?
now do one on how many times people get a generic reward type when doing a encounter lol
I just gave up all together. Buggy as hell start, optimization problems. One shots out of nowhere, timer, backtracking. I would rather watch random youtube videos than play this abomination. Quality is going down hill fast. If you guys keep this up, I won't even bother on checking new leagues anymore. What is the point of new mechanics if we can't even play the game without stuttering or freezes? Food for thought.
Thanks.
https://testmyinternetspeed.org/
the first version of the wings looked really cool... the current updated one looks "meh" .. still did 36 challenges doe. league reward wings are all usually really short so i was hyped for big ones and than, due to reddit appearently, they got changed to a personally less appealing version.
Iam dont care about challange rewards (but obv they are mostly trash), I like leag mechanics so far, but iam pissed of getting os even in low red maps by random mob (almost 8.5k es cmon)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info