Delirium Statistics

"
Melanholic7 wrote:
You changed ur wings (i mean, good one, which u presented as a reworked one before start) to smaller one with less effects. Sure not all people now want them , lol.
"

Completion rate does take a noticeable dip at wave 10 thanks to the fact that Omniphobia, Fear Manifest can start spawning, though the completion rate remains extremely high.

excuse me??? noticeable dip? from what, 99,95 to 99,86?? NOTICEABLE dip?? Math is hard it seems. ;P Cause its nothing. 0,09% yeeeah what a dip.

Yes it does drop from 99% to 96% at 15 then down to 91% by 19 and 76% by 20.

Reading is hard it seems..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Lots of RNG in these challenges. Vaal side areas, Beatiary boss, Betrayal benches, chancing two uniques minimum, etc. Some of the others can be brute-forced with enough currency but it gets expensive.

I'll keep plugging away because I'd like to hit 36 but hope is fleeting.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
"
We're interested in hearing your thoughts about this! Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

The timer is exhausting. It causes decision fatigue and reduces the amount of hours I want to play the game. It has nothing to do with the challenge rewards or the difficulty of the challenges. I just feel exhausted opening the game to play.
"

We're interested in hearing your thoughts about this! Do you find Delirium's set of challenges more difficult than Metamorph's? Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

The league wasn't as fun for me. stopped after the first weekend and logged on to help some other friends mid league with their build. moved onto Retail WoW building an enhancement shaman has been very fulfilling
The rewards are definitely harder to get this league. Its also two back attachments for the last two rewards. It doesn't make alot of sense to do 2 mtx for same slot as rewards.
Me personally, i'll do 36 challenges each league regardless of the reward - i like the challenge aspect of it .. and if there is something that looks good i can use at the end, that's a bonus

For me it seems on par difficulty with other leagues, they aren't something i rush for, i'll find i do 15-20 without even looking at what they are and then spend the second half of the league focusing on completion

I'd say around 80% of my deaths this league are due to freezing/performance issues, rather than difficulty .. it's a fun mechanic, just needs to be more optimised
"
Are you less interested in these rewards? If so, is it affecting your motivation to complete challenges?

You don't need to be a genius to see that these rewards are terrible, and even though i did 36, i just did it because i was already at about 31 with no effort. And let me tell you, it wasn't worth it.

Btw the rewards this league are the easiest i've ever done from all leagues i got 36, i don't think i had to buy any in global 820.
IGN gubert
Last edited by Gubert on Apr 9, 2020, 10:14:52 PM
"
Ringx wrote:
They deleted my post again, that's twice now !!!!!! STAPH harassing me!!!

Broken builds, broken mechanics.... lag lag lag..... just more of the same ol'e same ol'e

Yes, its getting worse and worse. Just join the silent majority and let your wallet do the talking. EZ PZY
The challenges are easy and the league is fun. The issues I have though are the fog and delirium mobs wrecking my frames and health like it's their sole purpose, and the challenge rewards being the same freaking cosmetic slots they always are. It is hard to want to do 36 challenges when you have a ton of wings and portals already. There really is no good way to make challenges feel great for a long-term player though no matter how much you change the cosmetic slots awarded so whatever.
The high percentage of single delirium orbs maybe a result of that some players do not know you can have more than 1 on a map. I have read a few comments on the subreddit as such. I doubt that most POE players "dabble", except hardcore, but they use logout macro, so meh, most just go all in, fast and furious is what it is all about.. Just my 2c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info