GGG completely blew it - I quit

"
raics wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Are we 100% certain the nets are interfering with normal currency drops and not in their own drop pool, though?

That would be really strange. Haven't noticed anything is off myself, the amount of currency I was getting through the campaign seemed normal.

I didn't feel anything weird during campaign either but maps completely ruined everything for me. I spent half of my day cracking my head how the fuck do I still have 10 chaos after 3 hours.

And of course it's not 100% confirmed by GGG but I am 99% sure there is some fuckery going on with it which makes it borderline impossible to progress or do anything with it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
raics wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Are we 100% certain the nets are interfering with normal currency drops and not in their own drop pool, though?

That would be really strange. Haven't noticed anything is off myself, the amount of currency I was getting through the campaign seemed normal.

Likewise, hence my skepticism that nets are in the currency pool.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
hahaha coming from the guy who was making fun of the "I quit threads"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2079718

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
I have no problems with the game and obviously I'm playing the game wrong since I'm not whining about every single thing.

I quit.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 6, 2018, 2:03:34 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
hahaha coming from the guy who was making fun of the "I quit threads"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2079718

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
I have no problems with the game and obviously I'm playing the game wrong since I'm not whining about every single thing.

I quit.

Hahahaha, except the difference is that I judge content once it's out, not blindly defending or hating everything.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Mar 6, 2018, 2:13:09 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

I didn't feel anything weird during campaign either but maps completely ruined everything for me. I spent half of my day cracking my head how the fuck do I still have 10 chaos after 3 hours.

And of course it's not 100% confirmed by GGG but I am 99% sure there is some fuckery going on with it which makes it borderline impossible to progress or do anything with it.

i assume you are still in low tier maps?
if i rememver correctly chaos were never that common to drop below area level 75 since oyu can do the chaos recipe,after that the drops seem to be way better.
I have no proof for that though.
"
ciel289 wrote:

i assume you are still in low tier maps?
if i rememver correctly chaos were never that common to drop below area level 75 since oyu can do the chaos recipe,after that the drops seem to be way better.
I have no proof for that though.

Already did ~10 rare corrupted T13/14 and mostly chilled in T10 because it's impossible to increase currency / drops.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
vio wrote:
if ggg wouldn't permanently change the best ways of getting (relatively) rich (compared to other players) by shifting metas, the game would be boring and long dead

What is rich? Being able to play the core of the game? Man, I wish I was rich then! You're arguing against a point that has never been made. Able to profit = / = getting rich.

my point is: "being rich" is always relative to the whealth of other players.

the top 10% players end a league with 40 exalteds on average, you got 30, you were good.

next league top 10% ends up with 80 exalteds cause breach happened and/or some mechanic that requires substantial playtime rewards players with items everybody wants (atlas of worlds - shaper for example), you got 30 ex, you were bad.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I understand what they were trying to do with this league but it just falls short. It takes too long to acquire beasts and the rewards are uninspiring. It's pretty boring really. I'm trying to want to log in but having a hard time. Meh.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
about to quit too :(

leveling items from beast crafting make no sense at all
you waste time trying to capture a best
you can die and start from the begining of the map
or you can enrage it at 5% hp only to accidently kill it and contgratulations you waster even more time.......

not to mention the nets and how hard it it to capture something if you have culling strike (slayer) and can oneshot everithing ...........

overall its just made me FRUSTRATED
what supposed to be a nice chill leveling experience made me rage, for reasons above.
Wahaha

@OP: I read what you wrote. Some thoughts:

1. "DEFICIT": You keep using this word... I do not think it means what you think it means.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
This game currently has a lot of things but none of them actually matter at all, literally half of your options will cause you a deficit on average, no matter what you do or how good your game knowledge is.

2. If you played SSF, you'd feel very differently about some of the opinions you asserted -- for example, about Opal rings and how crafting them isn't worth it bc you don't want to waste your precious trade currency at a "deficit" (LOL).

3. It's not the game, it's how you're playing it. (See 2.) The game is in the best state it's been in so far.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Mar 7, 2018, 2:20:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info