[1.0.0] "This witch is crazy" A cold/crit/discharge guide

Thanks for the quick reaction!

I will do like this,but also i am waiting for the step by step guild too!:)

If i have the CI (currently on lvl 15 i have about 250 life+ 30 ES) and i will have 1 life,right?! And i will have only addiitonal 30 es and thats all or how it works?

Actual build in lvl 15 near finishing act1 normal

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MRUBdUIoE74VcrbRl_xo48oqOnK7vWwcXB8-L35oE=
Ing:Ponfer
Last edited by spider81 on Oct 30, 2013, 7:46:28 AM
I picked up 2 30 str nodes and that is helping quite alot. I also picked up a 4L chest piece.

Currently level 52 and broke as I am not having any lucks with drops.

My Current Gear
Spoiler

And currently working my way towards Vaal Pact.

I can easily solo everything prior to the docks/battlefront in act 3, with certain mobs that just destroy me.
Like the ice thrower mobs in the docks, and the shielded guys in the battlefront.

So far so good, I am just expecting that I am having an issue with lack of decent gear.
IGN: psyotiks
Last edited by Psyotik on Oct 30, 2013, 11:03:43 AM
If that can save you some trouble : I'd advise against rushing to Vaal Pact.
On second thought, you'll be able to clear most content without it. Just pick a couple of STR/DEX nodes (+30) and respec them later.

This Should prove quite solid. I thought my own gear was good enough and skipped a couple of defensive nodes early on, I'm paying for it atm.
I'm on 2k4 ES using +80% "increased ES" from passives. The void barrier thing could bring me to 120%. Taking those nodes earlier would have brought me to 3k2 (and could probably have saved me a couple of times).

Do yourself a favor, stack ES nodes ;)
To learn is to live...
Sounds like a plan, guess Ill blow my respec points I currently have and go for more ES
Hi! I have to respec my level 76 HC witch and im getting bored of dual spork.
Do u think that this build is viable HC?
The sad thing is that i have crappy gear except a 500ish ES chest.

With ES node on the templar, witch and shadow area i reached almost 4k ES (with discipline pre-1.0), so i think that without ES passive from templar my ES will be much lower.

I could invest a couple exalt in better gear(expecially weapon and somethings for damage cuz my old gear was for sporker).

An other question: why u dont use cold snap+ele proli for more crowd control?

ummh another questions:
do u think mana leach is mandatory? if u can reach enough mana regen to sustain FP u can do crazy damage with increase crit or added light to shock stack!

And if i havent voll protector i need a 5L chest cuz i have to add power charge on crit.

So for a 5L is FP-charge on crit-life leach-LMP(or GMP? wich is better?)-faster casting.

And if i have only a 4L i think the gem i should drop is faster casting, isn't it? (cuz i have frenzy charge for cast speed)
ummh another questions:
do u think mana leach is mandatory? if u can reach enough mana regen to sustain FP u can do crazy damage with increase crit or added light to shock stack!

And if i havent voll protector i need a 5L chest cuz i have to add power charge on crit.

So for a 5L is FP-charge on crit-life leach-LMP(or GMP? wich is better?)-faster casting.

And if i have only a 4L i think the gem i should drop is faster casting, isn't it? (cuz i have frenzy charge for cast speed)

I have a suggestion too: if u had cast when crit+enduring cry and cast when dmg taken+immortal call u will had survability and more charge for the discharge.

Or cast when dmg taken+endcry+immortal call, i dunno wich is better.
I am not sure about higher levels which I could assume it will only get worse the higher level I reach. But currently without mana leach, I am having to use all 5 flasks as mana pots and keep rolling them while killing. My mana sustain is definitely not enough.
My Cold Crit Power Charge Build

GR is nice but not worth traveling so far for IMO. You need to sacrifice A LOT to get it.

IMO a power charge cold crit witch is incredibly under rated, very few witches topping ladders atm. Gah wish I still had game time like I used too.
Last edited by kuromahou on Oct 31, 2013, 12:22:52 AM
"
kuromahou wrote:
My Cold Crit Power Charge Build

GR is nice but not worth traveling so far for IMO. You need to sacrifice A LOT to get it.

IMO a power charge cold crit witch is incredibly under rated, very few witches topping ladders atm. Gah wish I still had game time like I used too.

This build is also very interesting!

Which skills are u use and with wich support gems?

Can you share with me your choice of items for the build?Special unique ones or rares with special properties?

Thanks
Ing:Ponfer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info