Serious question: What would you do with 3000+ exalts?[VOD update]

Hows that economy working out for you GGG? F**king idiots.
"
Esoteric187 wrote:
Is it possible this is on a private server?

Look at his forum shop ;-)
Is this real life?
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
"
Esoteric187 wrote:
Is it possible this is on a private server?

Look at his forum shop ;-)

Wtf.. dude is botting or something
attention whore much.
You could play the game instead of flipping items 24/7

Or look at your potbelly and then cry
"
johnKeys wrote:
on second thought, @GGG

don't fix it. please, don't touch anything.

you guys have a history of Boolean thinking - i.e "people vendor Charan's level 8 sword. let's make it as rare as a Kaom's heart" - so your "solution" will likely be making Exalted Orbs drop once in 10 years, rather than once a year. that will surely solve everything.

Hahaha did they actually do that?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Serious answer: Take what you did in this game and try to pull it off in real life. If you're not in jail in a year's time you'll be very rich.

The thing is, in real life you actually have expenses that you can't avoid and you can't just go and farm monsters if something turns out badly.
[mod edit - removed] DO u even have any idea of the kind of "business" he has been doing , sure u dont because u well ... play the game..He surely doesnt , all he does is trade and flip , thing a few many people make correctly and u need specific conditions to achieve.

First of all this is fucking Standart , what did u expect to happen ?? people never loose their items , they go full MF and most importantly the NOOBS are there and they get ripped off pretty bad , 95% of the RMTERS are there and they dont want to know shit about the game or value of items , they just want the items fast.Thats the reason why he is so rich , he has the perfect conditions to make that currency and more.

i think he rmted in the start till he was able to have a considerable pool of wealth and after that things surely went easy.Hey i wouldnt be suprised if he had never used RMT.

If u want a good economy just move to hardcore , softcore leeagues are meant to be dumbster leagues , think of it . What can GGG do to improve the situation , put taxes? ye just like irl right? guess what poor people always loose more. Make items loose durability? People are already qqing all day for a tiny experience loss, the forums would be full of tears if they lost gear too... What, does GGG have to teach newbies who generally start in these leagues the value of items?

There is already a good solution and thats HC. However why are u even mad about the wealth of another person....

Sorry for my kinda offensive language and i dont really want to offend any SC player but u guys have to face reality .

@ GOMI Gratz and i hope u do something good with the currency , maybe try that again in a HC league?
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 29, 2013, 3:07:54 PM
Wow that's really cool. I can't even get anything above a chaos to drop let alone an exalt. x.x I'm working towards getting a shav's for my discharge build but it just seems like years off right now. (Currently at like 19 chaos out of 30+ w/e exalts it costs T_T)

Anyway, just wanted to say nice job, I wish I was you. ^.^
IGN = Manslaughter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info