Serious question: What would you do with 3000+ exalts?[VOD update]

Page 9. Still making all kinds of baseless accusations about how he made that much currency.

So let me try a radical idea...

Hey, GOMI, how did you make all those Exalts?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Think what you could buy with 6k $ and sell this orbs to rmt...

If they got hands on 3k exalts (even in standard) this game would be RMTed to shit bones.
"
indczn wrote:
Make jelly with them.

Too late :)

Sooo much jealousy and hate.

Who cares?
SOTWGUILD.COM
Wow that's a lot dude! If I had that many I'd be inclined to pick a fun build and craft perfect gear for it then host/carry max lvl map parties for newbies just for kicks :)

Alternatively, I have been playing for months and I could really use an armour 6 link. Almost any will do, that is if your feeling generous :)

gg

Edit: with the rest, when I got bored, I'd craft a perfect item for all the top tier armour and weapons. Moreover, I'd see if GGG would take some in exchange for making my toon always juggle exalts!
Last edited by DUXX96 on Aug 29, 2013, 4:11:15 PM
i'll take a 6l shavrone and a 4l bor

thx
[Comment redacted by the NSA]
IGN = Annihilator_of_Worlds
Last edited by Chief_Commandeur on Aug 29, 2013, 6:03:59 PM
"
GOMI3 wrote:
Here is the thing; I have 3000+ exalts now.

I want to hear your idea.

Craft? Buy all top gears?

Game gets boring as if I use cheat codes :(

I'm taking a break until new patch comes, PvP improves, or you give me good idea

I hope you can give me good ideas :)

Thanks

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/356039

http://youtu.be/oAcxZJattegA

How about you invest some $$$ into GGG and make a unique chest that you only get via vendor recipe by filling the vendor screen with full stacks of Exalteds?

That armor does nothing else than shining like pure gold and you will be the only one that will run around in it and everyone will know not to mess with the Bill Gates of PoE :D

Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
igN: Honnorable

Give me 50 of them so i can buy kaoms and that one handed axe.

Send me pm if i am not in game so we can find when we can trade

thks in advance,

<3

haters gonna hate
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Aug 29, 2013, 4:28:17 PM
destroy them, make video, watch world burn :O
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Ouroboros226 wrote:
Give them all away for free and ruin the economy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmfu1k4t_BM

this wouldn't ruin the economy!
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info