Serious question: What would you do with 3000+ exalts?[VOD update]

Give them all away for free and ruin the economy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmfu1k4t_BM
/quite You won
or you could donate 100exalts to me, and become the most helpful person i POE!
But honestly, i'd probably get a few chars the best gear in the game. and then donate some of the others away, i mean really who needs over 100exalts if you have the best gear avaiable.

Back when i played WoW I dominated the Darkmoon Faire cards market on the AH on my realm, at one point i had 600k gold, i donated mechano-hogs to guildies random guys, giving gold away, it made me feel quite good about myself, doing something nice for others, afterall, I had already done it once, so i was quite confident i could earn the gold back again, if i wanted :)
IGN: Yaaarp
Last edited by Damo1986 on Aug 29, 2013, 2:57:14 PM
Just burn them on items. That is what the orbs are for in the first place. It is the same as ammo currency in metro. You find some, you use them. You find more, you use some more ...

What else you going to do with them ?

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
He's already pointed out that "good gear" makes the game boring for him. I got myself into a similar situation in Dark Age of Camelot, where I had gobs of resources and a full stable of crafters. I could make the best stuff in the game and spent hours a day doing it. I got to where I absolutely hated it, but had to keep doing it or all that work would be wasted.

It was completely liberating to quit that game. It felt like I got my life back. I vowed never to do that to myself ever again and to this day I haven't played a multi. I have no desire to.

Bet you you're close to that.
Don´t spend them it will just make you sad and want them back. No seriously I have been in such a situation in one of my previous online games and once I spent all the currency/gold I just wanted to have it back and keep hoarding.
"
GOMI3 wrote:
Here is the thing; I have 3000+ exalts now.

I want to hear your idea.

Craft? Buy all top gears?

Game gets boring as if I use cheat codes :(

I'm taking a break until new patch comes, PvP improves, or you give me good idea

I hope you can give me good ideas :)

Thanks

http://youtu.be/oAcxZJattegA

Buy yourself a puppy, it will give you all the attention that you so obviously desire.
IGN EntropicThunder
Collect perfect uniques
basically uniques with the highest possible roll available + max linked sockets
merp merp
do you have any game play videos to show us how to find exalts... i think you must be the farming king.-... where do you farm at all?, how many exalts you get in 3 hours. witch gear do you have.. gom

please make a game play video :) for me would be interesting to learm from the only real pro dude :)

thanx you...

anyone out there is also for this solution??
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Hulkcore wrote:

Buy yourself a puppy, it will give you all the attention that you so obviously desire.

Posting this you're giving him attenction anyway... <:\
i like this game. i mean have you seen how powerful is the barbarian

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info