Serious question: What would you do with 3000+ exalts?[VOD update]

[mod edit - removed]
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 29, 2013, 4:47:10 PM
Hey guys, please remember to refrain from attacking other players or accusing them of violating our Terms of Use on the forums.
[i]No longer works at GGG[/i]
"
Julia_GGG wrote:
Hey guys, please remember to refrain from attacking other players or accusing them of violating our Terms of Use on the forums.

Don't worry Julia haters gonna hate, i personally congratulate him/her for being a genius =)
IGN: Yaaarp
Last edited by Damo1986 on Aug 29, 2013, 4:51:00 PM
Buy this for me please, he's only asking 100 Anarchy EXs.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/497729
I think he'll settle for 200 of your standard EXs. ( 1 : 2 ratio it is I believe)
He is trying to 5-linking it I think, that's why its unverified.
I have some crazy ideas/builds that I'd like to try out.

Thanks, looking forward to your present, but can understand if you don't want to help me...
IGN: Comstark
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Last edited by Promo1987 on Aug 29, 2013, 4:57:27 PM
I need 3, if you want to like... perform some kind of good deed or something. Lol.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Page 9. Still making all kinds of baseless accusations about how he made that much currency.

So let me try a radical idea...

Hey, GOMI, how did you make all those Exalts?

Baseless claims. SMH. Scrotie, you think you know everything and yet miss so much.

This guys other tag is named bearhunter_weed, and he has made this thread before.
Here

And here he is ripping off people in mirror deals, many of whom have since quit playing after losing everything. You can see that Here. He edited the thread title and tried to remove his posts, but I'm sure you can piece it together by the replies from the other people in that thread.

I'm sure a mod will remove them [mod edit - removed]
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 29, 2013, 6:07:04 PM
well, technicaly this isnt RNG, this guy spends his whole life trading he just buys things for cheap or normal price and sells for like 25% more than the value [mod edit - removed]
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 29, 2013, 6:06:46 PM
[mod edit - removed]
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 29, 2013, 6:06:33 PM
send mail to ggg

support@grindinggear.com here is the address
Thread locked due to continued naming and shaming.

If you'd like to report anything please send us an email to support@grindinggear.com with relevant information.
[i]No longer works at GGG[/i]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info