Serious question: What would you do with 3000+ exalts?[VOD update]

Buy eternal orbs and make the ultimate baddest item
one with the worst stats evah
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
"Whatever the %#$& I want."

Is it actually possible to make that by playing the game? Maybe if you were extremely popular and had many donations, and just played from open beta start until now without ever stopping with the highest possible MF in all 77 maps. Even then I find it hard to believe, very hard to believe.

If you think he found his Exalts, you're sadly mistaken.
New Year's Resolutions:
- Chicken Nuggets
- No More Bullshit
The first thing I would do is support the game that has given me the fun of gathering all that ingame wealth. Then I would hold some kind of crazy event and give out some insane prizes, but somehow I have the feeling you are just going to sell them on ebay or something...
Some ideas...
1. Join public parties and drop them one at a time when a monster goes down. Enjoy people's reactions.
2. Watch for low level trades, agree to price, then add in an exalt or two for trade.
3. Make friends, and add the last modifiers to their gear.
4. Make threads in the forum antagonizing people who wish they were as brilliant a trader as you are.
5. Go for 3000 mirrors?
6. Give your problem away to someone else.
7. Quit games, use skills to dominate stock market.
8. Pitch reality TV show concept where you demonstrate how to dominate an economy.
9. Take nice long happy nap.

Or you could do what I would do and simply stare at my stash and marvel at my accomplishment.

But as for what OP will actually do. He will move on to the next game and completely dominate the economy there.
if you didnt do RMT
you can at least teach some of us how to gain that much wealth
I haz 3000 exalts too.

Spoiler

Edit: I had to take out most of them as it was blowing up the browser.
IGN: Im_In_Command
Last edited by Reanimate on Aug 29, 2013, 12:50:47 PM
"
GOMI3 wrote:
I hope you can give me good ideas :)

What I'd personally do is "play POE". I'd design builds, go fight them, use my amassed wealth to ignore the economy entirely. With that kind of wealth I could afford (for a while at least) to play around with the builds I'd love to toy with such as an onslaught total glass cannon.
I don't trade. I don't group. My comments reflect that.
Obviously he didn't find them. You're going to tell me he has 3000 exalts from flipping items? Even the most expensive items would require months and months to make 3000 exalted with. Whatever the case, it's pointless. That's true no life.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Aug 29, 2013, 12:55:02 PM
1. Buy every shav in standard.
2. Open a twitch account.
3. Announce to the forums 72 hours in advance that you will vendor every shav except 1.
4. Bathe in the forum tears.
5. Vendor as intended.
6. Bathe in forum and twitch tears.
7. ...
8. Profit.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
[mod edit - removed]
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Aug 29, 2013, 4:25:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info